Sperm Banks In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was loafing around on the sofa recently smoking quality weed I scored from an illegal immigrant and drinking halal whiskey and stroking my girlfriend's beard. Life was good. Some TV show was blaring in the living room about some poor African country or other when she said to me, Hey, why doesn't the West roll in with their tanks and planes and set that place right for good like they did in the old colonial times except without the exploitation and greed that formerly motivated Europe. "Never gonna work" I said. Even if the melanin deficients had a heart of Gold the bushmen and towelheads would kick up a revolt in nothing flat.

She: "Why?"

Me: Because the sons of God are a tribal lot, they will not stand by and let a foreigner push one of their number around, even if the number so pushed is pushing them around. They don't love their tyrant, but they love him more than whitey.

And then it hit me. Maybe there is a subtle way of colonising the place. Why not open a Western sperm bank in every high street of the Dark Continent from which Xalimos could fetch their chillun until it is dark no longer. A white Africa will adopt white habits of mind and, within a generation or two, the naked savages will leapfrog into a suit and tie.

Let's face it, every kneegrow yearns to pull a Michael Jackson and lighten things up cosmetically, so demand for European jizz will be high. Make it free and they will fill their pusssy to bursting.

Genie

The last suugo bender
caucasian cuck sucking aint the way ma friend , you can do it to your sisters if you want keep it away from our a bye

caucasian cuck sucking aint the way ma friend , you can do it to your sisters if you want keep it away from our a bye
You sound like a negrophile mate. I don't have sisters. If I did I would not mind their slurping the white D. Better than licking a black as coal one which I'm assuming is the lollipop of choice for yours.

Think of the wonders a sperm bank would do for our 68 IQ.

Benjamin

någon :)
I was loafing around on the sofa recently smoking quality weed I scored from an illegal immigrant and drinking halal whiskey and stroking my girlfriend's beard. Life was good. Some TV show was blaring in the living room about some poor African country or other when she said to me, Hey, why doesn't the West roll in with their tanks and planes and set that place right for good like they did in the old colonial times except without the exploitation and greed that formerly motivated Europe. "Never gonna work" I said. Even if the melanin deficients had a heart of Gold the bushmen and towelheads would kick up a revolt in nothing flat.

She: "Why?"

Me: Because the sons of God are a tribal lot, they will not stand by and let a foreigner push one of their number around, even if the number so pushed is pushing them around. They don't love their tyrant, but they love him more than whitey.

And then it hit me. Maybe there is a subtle way of colonising the place. Why not open a Western sperm bank in every high street of the Dark Continent from which Xalimos could fetch their chillun until it is dark no longer. A white Africa will adopt white habits of mind and, within a generation or two, the naked savages will leapfrog into a suit and tie.

Let's face it, every kneegrow yearns to pull a Michael Jackson and lighten things up cosmetically, so demand for European jizz will be high. Make it free and they will fill their pusssy to bursting.

It's the weed that's talking not you. :farmajoyaab:

It's the weed that's talking not you. :farmajoyaab:
There are gonna be 500 million Nigerians by the end of this century. You're telling me that's good news for the world? And those Bantus will be looking for lebensraum. It will be they doing the colonising of Somalia if we don't breed some white brainacs to help us science our way out of demographic doom.

Genie

The last suugo bender
You sound like a negrophile mate. I don't have sisters. If I did I would not mind their slurping the white D. Better than licking a black as coal one which I'm assuming is the lollipop of choice for yours.

Think of the wonders a sperm bank would do for our 68 IQ.

booty clap for your white masters why don't you and while your at it why don't you go extract your milky holy grail ya self ,

ps: Me choosing somali men doesn't make me a negrophile , but hey keep slurping don't lemme stop your cuck sucking :gaasdrink:

Benjamin

någon :)
There are gonna be 500 million Nigerians by the end of this century. You're telling me that's good news for the world? And those Bantus will be looking for lebensraum. It will be they doing the colonising of Somalia if we don't breed some white brainacs to help us science our way out of demographic doom.

First of all don't give the @TheMadMullah heart attack by saying 'There are gonna be 500 million Nigerians by the end of this century' :troll:
we don't need to breed whites, to replace our own race. Every Somali should have at least 10 children to sustain our superior race.

Last edited:
booty clap for your white masters why don't you and while your at it why don't you go extract your milky holy grail ya self ,

ps: Me choosing somali men doesn't make me a negrophile , but hey keep slurping don't lemme stop your cuck sucking :gaasdrink:
Oh, I was talking to a girl? My apologies. I thought you were a guy.

So, given that we've established you like to wrap your lips around long black things, I have only one question: what time do your legs open for business? I'm loaded.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Oh, I was talking to a girl? My apologies. I thought you were a guy.

So, given that we've established you like to wrap your lips around long black things, I have only one question: what time do your legs open for business? I'm loaded.

Too much cuck sucking got you hallucinating soomaha i've never been with a guy let alone a somali guy but you wouldn't know what that even is , so imma repeat one more time for your deficient ass me preferring to marry a somali guy sometime in ma life doesn't make me a . I think your white masta is calling looks like someone has more slurping to do.

giphy.gif

First of all don't give the @TheMadMullah heart attack by saying 'There are gonna be 500 million Nigerians by the end of this century' :troll:
we don't need to breed whites, to replace our own race. Every Somali should have at least 10 children to sustain our superior race.
I'm not talking about Somalia. I'm talking about Africa generally. The place would be like Florida in ten years if we packed negro women's clit with hot white goo. Where Nordics go, prosperity and progress follow.

Even when peace is achieved, at best Somalia will always remain a poor and corrupt third world country like Kenya which at least has tourism going for it

Too much cuck sucking got you hallucinating soomaha i've never been with a guy let alone a somali guy but you wouldn't know what that even is , so imma repeat one more time for your deficient ass me preferring to marry a somali guy sometime in ma life doesn't make me a . I think your white masta is calling looks like someone has more slurping to do.

giphy.gif
Macaaney, lets stop the childish insults and be friends. You're too dear to me for estrangement. If you don't want to fill your womb with the ejaculatory juices of Mike and Steve, I'm not gonna force you. But I have to ask my cherry blossom: Can you breastfeed me at least? I'm thirsty. Have a heart, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending