Speakers Corner Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Lol this place was for white hippies and scientists

It has been taken over by extremists who have never read a book in their entire life

Keo

VIP
There was bus loads of American tourists turning up. Hyde Park and Speakers Corner is a tourist attraction. Imagine what the tourists will be thinking of London when they see these guys trying to have a brawl at the park.

All they did was chase Jedi around, the Arabs were too scared to touch him :siilaanyolaugh:
He could have been killed by that mob sxb let's be real. Unlike the adoons, the muslim group has human beings amongst it. Hijab and a couple of other guys were never gonna let the Madow get rushed.

He got fear put into him though..."you never did this to tan or raj" kulaha :mjlaugh:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He could have been killed by that mob sxb let's be real. Unlike the adoons, the muslim group has human beings amongst it. Hijab and a couple of other guys were never gonna let the Madow get rushed.

He got fear put into him though..."you never did this to tan or raj" kulaha :mjlaugh:
for real i was dissapointed i realy wanted them to dish back what jedi did last week but they fell short, the man is a bully and deserves to get knocked out

hopefully mohammed hijab smashes jedi in a legal fight

most likely the jedi will refuse to fight him:yacadiim:

wallahi these muslims give us a bad name, the tall arab dude started and asked for the fight, animals,

this arabs sand and pakis give muslims a really bad name,

i almost want to curse those idiots showting Allahuakbar and muslim and bismillah, it brings bad attention to our deen and this will affect muslims image really bad, what if these non Muslims attack innocent muslim boys/girls, later?

What the hell, this is disgraceful, this is the UK?

very high unemployment an they get social welfare so basically the government pays them to be useless,

at 16 a girl gets knocked up, she gets benefits, if she says dad is unknown one night stand, fucked up system

if god willing i am to get out in the next few years, thank good i was driving 11 years since i was 19 and do not see these creatures, live in a very white area

its why 500k each year natives leave this country and head to kiwi, aussie, canada, etc

brexit is not helping either with jobs/economy

Apollo

VIP
very high unemployment an they get social welfare so basically the government pays them to be useless,

at 16 a girl gets knocked up, she gets benefits, if she says dad is unknown one night stand, fucked up system

if god willing i am to get out in the next few years, thank good i was driving 11 years since i was 19 and do not see these creatures, live in a very white area

its why 500k each year natives leave this country and head to kiwi, aussie, canada, etc

brexit is not helping either with jobs/economy

Didn't you say you were an economics graduate? You must be aware that unemployment rates are at all low time lows (very tight labor market).

http%3A%2F%2Fcom.ft.imagepublish.upp-prod-us.s3.amazonaws.com%2F9f320f94-763d-11e9-be7d-6d846537acab

:gucciwhat:

Why doesnt the UK government just abduct these people in the middle of the night,and ship them to their shithole countries? These idiots wouldnt feel out of place being fenced in a zoo.

One thing I like about the UK, is you can challenge someone to a fight and karbaash them.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Wallaahi that Somali sheikh with the big beard saved the Madows life. The Somali guy with the durag backed out his knife and was about to stab him. That Jedi guy should go on his knees and kiss the Somali olders feet, he probably would be gone with out him.

Wallaahi that Somali sheikh with the big beard saved the Madows life. The Somali guy with the durag backed out his knife and was about to stab him. That Jedi guy should go on his knees and kiss the Somali olders feet, he probably would be gone with out him.
Are you on about the big-beard guy with the White T-shirt?

He's a Jamaican, the very people you despise lmfao.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Are you on about the big-beard guy with the White T-shirt?

He's a Jamaican, the very people you despise lmfao.

Thought he was Somali, but whether the dude is Somali or Jamaican he should really thank him. But what was the Somali brother thinking backing out a knife while everyone is recording lol. Stupid guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending