Speakers Corner Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Have you guys witnessed what happened this week at Speakers Corner?

From this point on Speakers Corner is no longer a safe place. All types of groups are going to be coming down next week so if anyone here goes to that park then I suggest to not go if you only go there to watch and for debates.

They are trying to turn this into a Muslim vs Black thing

Last edited:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
:russ:
BX1OyY5.jpg

I'm surprised it lasted this long in peace since they discuss highly controversial topics like religion and politics there. Things that trigger people.
It was in response to this video

He held the guy while the others were punching him and yesterday he was being asked about what happened in this video

Lkn the guy is too emotional cuz if someone insults his hooyo he swings at them and you can't let people get to you like that

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Watch from 6.20 the madow was scaaaaaaaaaaaared, that Jedi guy is a b!tch anyways they should have kicked his ass so he can never come back. He pushed and punched a little girl at speakers corner one time, he wont be coming back know. LOL!

I always knew Somalis and Arabs where brothers dealing with the same problem: Madows. :siilaanyosmile:

World

VIP
Those Madows held the Arab guy in khamiis and beat him up, so why didn’t they do the same thing?

They were only following him around in the videos lmao :russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.