Soy boys US soldiers bullied by russians

Do you believe alawites are Muslim yes or no

The same uae that now support Assad funded revolutionary’s against him ??
It’s not my issue to say or judge who is a Muslim or not... but what I know is alawites are more peaceful than the sunnites who only know death destruction and chaos

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So what's happening lol
Americans gave up on Syria and weren’t supposed to be there. Russian troops boxed them in and they asked them “on what grounds are you in this territory” and told him to get out, the US military told the russians that Assad gave them an invitation and to tell the russian guy “to convey to your general that we strongly asked to stop chasing”. Basically begging the Russians to stop harassing them.

They’re getting b*tched in Syria by russians.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I can't help it, it's become a reflex for when I see people unironically using such terms

You are in no place to talk down to anyone when you have a hammer and sickle on your profile.
Mr. President, the Only Thing We Can Learn from Communism Is that It  Doesn't Work | Cato @ Liberty

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You are in no place to talk down to anyone when you have a hammer and sickle on your profile.
Mr. President, the Only Thing We Can Learn from Communism Is that It  Doesn't Work | Cato @ Liberty't Work | Cato @ Liberty
More innocent people have died (and continue to die) under capitalism in both starvation and genocidal acts, so what's your point?

And I'm more of an anarcho type of communist which I assume you don't know what it means so that dumb meme doesn't apply to me

You got that soyboy?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
More innocent people have died (and continue to die) under capitalism in both starvation and genocidal acts, so what's your point?

And I'm more of an anarcho type of communist which I assume you don't know what it means so that dumb meme doesn't apply to me

You got that soyboy?
anarco communist kulaha niggas as deffo born in a uni :dead:

Last edited:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
anarco communist kulaha niggas as born in a uni :dead:
Uni? Not surprising since it's the well educated individuals who grow to realize the grim, Hyper-Capitalist and Corporate society in which we dwell in like mindless zombies slaving for immoral billionaires while we struggle to sustain our lives or feed our children.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Uni? Not surprising since it's the well educated individuals who grow to realize the grim, Hyper-Capitalist and Corporate society in which we dwell in like mindless zombies slaving for immoral billionaires while we struggle to sustain our lives or feed our children.
im pretty sure anybody who watches the news knows how moronic the world is

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
im pretty sure anybody who watches the news knows how moronic the world is
Yes but they are all being mislead and taught to point fingers at the wrong enemy

It's either Trump, Police brutality, China or [insert any terrorist group]

Never the system that puts such people in power and perpetuates this endless cycle of madness and bloodshed.

You got that soyboy?
Anarchism is the death of civilization. Communism is no true option, only capitalism is. It defies our very nature and deincenticizes hard work.

You got that soyboy?

Who are you to call anyone a soyboy when your valyes are identical to this guy's?

e02.jpg

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Anarchism is the death of civilization. Communism is no true option, only capitalism is. It defies our very nature and deincenticizes hard work.
I'm tired of endlessly repeating myself by refuting these preposterous myths, most people I argue with tend to lack the adequate knowledge on the subject due to their sheer ignorancy, I kindly ask you to do a bit of research to gain an overall understanding on the matter.
Who are you to call anyone a soyboy when your valyes are identical to this guy's?

e02.jpg
You're mentally incapable of forming any basic discussions without relying on simpleton words like 'cuck' in hopes of gaining the upper hand, arguing with you is both a waste of time and data on this website.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Yes but they are all being mislead and taught to point fingers at the wrong enemy

It's either Trump, Police brutality, China or [insert any terrorist group]

Never the system that puts such people in power and perpetuates this endless cycle of madness and bloodshed.
this isn't new everybody and their mother knows this but there is little the average joe and joesetta can do about it

I'm tired of endlessly repeating myself by refuting these preposterous myths, most people I argue with tend to lack the adequate knowledge on the subject due to their sheer ignorancy, I kindly ask you to do a bit of research to gain an overall understanding on the matter.

You're mentally incapable of forming any basic discussions without relying on simpleton words like 'cuck' in hopes of gaining the upper hand, arguing with you is both a waste of time and data on this website.

Okay but you still think exactly like a cuck. Either you are a cuck or a highly skilled cuck impersonator.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

You got that soyboy?

I never said Capitalism is a good ideology but it is certainly more successful than communism. I assume you are one of those naive libertarian types who thinks that an anarcho communist society is something that could ever function without mass bloodshed.
Truth is, a government or something like a government will always form in societies that wish to progress. Keep dreaming though.

Humor] Ancom picardia ball - Imgur

Trending