Soy boys US soldiers bullied by russians

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Lol virgin white knight soyboy degenerate beta cucks larping as true alpha male Chad's XD XD fucking libtard cringe

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't see where's the problem, every troop get harassed, and that means the opponent is showing off and hampering you, and your troops can't do anything without your permission. It is totally normal they ask trump to do something about this.

:ayaanswag:Only idiot Somalis with unchecked emotions think Russian soldiers are "showing off" against American troops. Syria is an active war zone with an unclear battle front-lines. I don't see any bullying.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Wow what an evil man you support Assad who committed multiple genocides
why do u support him if i may ask
Assad is actually a good man whose just fighting for his country. His fighting against extremist groups and opposing groups that are killing and raping many Syrian civilians funded by saudiArabia, USA,Turkey, Jordan,Britain, France,Qatar, and ofc... Israel.ISIS was created by them to ruin Syria and they are the ones causing the genocide. Assad isn't the bad guy it's been propaganda that was used by these nations to make him a Bad guy. So i support him along with Russia seen they are fighting for Syria.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Assad is actually a good man whose just fighting for his country. His fighting against extremist groups and opposing groups that are killing and raping many Syrian civilians funded by saudiArabia, USA,Turkey, Jordan,Britain, France,Qatar, and ofc... Israel.ISIS was created by them to ruin Syria and they are the ones causing the genocide. Assad isn't the bad guy it's been propaganda that was used by these nations to make him a Bad guy. So i support him along with Russia seen they are fighting for Syria.
Assad Is not a good guy he’s a power hungry maniac if he stepped down all the chaos in the country would have been avoided instead he attacked Sunni villages with his Russian masters and committed genocide and countless other war crimes using chemical weapons he is a blood thirsty dictator you can be against him whilst also being against his opposition

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Assad Is not a good guy he’s a power hungry maniac if he stepped down all the chaos in the country would have been avoided instead he attacked Sunni villages with his Russian masters and committed genocide and countless other war crimes using chemical weapons he is a blood thirsty dictator you can be against him whilst also being against his opposition
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
More like he attacked suni terrorists funded by Saudi and UAE

Trending

Latest posts