Southwest State President visits critical checkpoints in Baydhaba

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

God Bless my President Laftagareen we should request JL to join him. A true wadani unlike the animal in Kismaayo. Guul Koonfur Galbeed

TekNiKo

VIP
Southwest is thriving with investment, they are growing rapidly due to increasing investments.
Southwest is a shining example of true federalism not confederalist treacherous nonsense PL and JL try to shove down our throats. I truly believe we should move the capital to Baidoa to save from the confederalists and anarchists.

Southwest is a shining example of true federalism not confederalist treacherous nonsense PL and JL try to shove down our throats. I truly believe we should move the capital to Baidoa to save from the confederalists and anarchists.
Most tax revenue is from Xamar, it deserves to be the capital. Baidoa would be a good place for an administrative capital in the future.

TekNiKo

VIP
Most tax revenue is from Xamar, it deserves to be the capital. Baidoa would be a good place for an administrative capital in the future.
As long as non Hawiye presidents are threatened by Hawiyes SOmalis will never trust xamar again. I say we build a new capital from scratch.,

As long as non Hawiye presidents are threatened by Hawiyes SOmalis will never trust xamar again. I say we build a new capital from scratch.,

What's wrong with having MX prime minister serving under Hiraab president. This formula is the best to have fruitful relations between MX and Hiraab.

Trending

Latest posts