Southerners and Northerners land swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Dam you! You didn't even let me have a guess :kendrickcry::mjcry:
Lol sxb you will never know how to deal with the constructive qabiil ambiguity of Dir folks. Something us GBs have used to a full effect when dealing with treacherous Somali qabyaalad afairs. Southern Dirs have used it to protect themselves from the dothraki mooriyaans at the height of the Southern clan cleansing.

Majority of the south isn't that green only the places next to the two rivers (which will disappear soon).Southerners always hyping up their land.I would never switch the fertile plains of Gabiley for a shithole like Gedo :hemad:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Majority of the south isn't that green only the places next to the two rivers (which will disappear soon).Southerners always hyping up their land.I would never switch the fertile plains of Gabiley for a shithole like Gedo :hemad:
The rivers is most valuable piece of land in Somalia. Maseerka fiiriya nacalaa

Bohol

VIP

Gedo isn't that bad (a little part of it is green) specially Bardheere. I use to know this girl from Bardheere, her niiko skills were. :wowsweat:

19676595.jpg

Jamaame is majority Biimaal though with other communities there such as Madowweyne, Surre etc. So how can they all know each other?

That's incorrect, Jammame is Madowweyn if we r bieng honest along with the gosha, yes bimaal are well represented there but no one outnumbers the Madow in Jilib and jamame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts