Southern Galgaduud must seperate from GM unless...

Jacfar speaks for you in xamar and shabaab speaks for you in somalia and i dont think they want to be part of gm either :mjlol:
I didn't vote for him to speak on my behalf. And as far as Shabaab, they will get smoked. If they want to terrorise the people of GM they deserve to get killed.

@Jungle
You see the Galmudug coat of arms. In the middle of it is burjiko made in ceelbuur.
AA7cEFMz_400x400.jpg

We are part and parcel of Galmudug.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I didn't vote for him to speak on my behalf. And as far as Shabaab, they will get smoked. If they want to terrorise the people of GM they deserve to get killed.
No shade or anything but, your clan are the main ones doing the terrorising :browtf:

Jungle

VIP
Well if thats the case for the greater good of somalia ceel buur should be nuked and i think most of south somalia would agree to this tbh

@Jungle
Burjiko is made out of sepolite. One of the biggest deposits in the world is in Ceelbuur in Galmudug state of Somalia. We have been crafting this for centuries. We are part and parcel of Galmudug.
Sepiolite is also found, though less abundantly, in Greece, as at Thebes, and in the islands of Euboea and Samos.[5] It occurs also in serpentine at Hrubschitz near Kromau in Moravia. Additionally, sepiolite is found to a limited extent at certain localities in France and Spain, and is known in Morocco.[5] In the United States, it occurs in serpentine in Pennsylvania (as at Nottingham, Chester County) and in South Carolina and Utah.[5] In Somalia it is mined in the El Buur district.[8]

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle
Burjiko is made out of sepolite. One of the biggest deposits in the world is in Ceelbuur in Galmudug state of Somalia. We have been crafting this for centuries. We are part and parcel of Galmudug.
Just know you supporting the eradication of shabaab in gm is basically you saying hg come and butcher my clan in the 1 district we have in somalia :mjlol: which is why reer kuwait stay quiet on shabaab. It might be for the better tho :mjlol:

Just know you supporting the eradication of shabaab in gm is basically you saying hg come and butcher my clan in the 1 district we have in somalia :mjlol: which is why reer kuwait stay quiet on shabaab. It might be for the better tho :mjlol:
HG, America or Jinn could eradicate kebab and I will not shed a tear. HG are my brothers in struggle. The notion that I should should support Shabaab in fear of HG is ludicrous. Better to be a Kuwaiti than a terrorist filled shithole. HG are more than welcome to secure the peace and prosperity of Galmudug.

@Jungle
You call us beesha Kuwait or tomatoes. But the truth and reality is we should have never taken sides as the elder brother and instead worked for peace. My bad, I'm sorry I'm not taking sides here but I cannot tolerate kebab and destroy the peace in Galmudug.

Lol even the Murursade folks are telling the Bantu donkey abgaal to fock off with his xaar isku dir.

Walee this dameer cuqdadlow @Jungle couldn't even remove us HG in his hometown Mogadishu he claims were we practically cleansed his Abgaal folks from all the South Central area and here he is talking about HGs ancestoral State Galmudug, war niyaahow anaga HG Xamar ku dhax wasno dameerada xun baa sheegato dumar no keentay.

Go Focus on reality on how HG is cucking you in Mogadishu and Galjecel&Xawadle in Hirshabelle, you are a disgusting creature with no ounce of sharaf walahi not 1 Somali clan knows or even respects you jareeerada xun abgaal.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Lol even the Murursade folks are telling the Bantu donkey abgaal to fock off with his xaar isku dir.

Walee this dameer cuqdadlow @Jungle couldn't even remove us HG in his hometown Mogadishu he claims were we practically cleansed his Abgaal folks from all the South Central area and here he is talking about HGs ancestoral State Galmudug, war niyaahow anaga HG Xamar ku dhax wasno dameerada xun baa sheegato dumar no keentay.

Go Focus on reality on how HG is cucking you in Mogadishu and Galjecel&Xawadle in Hirshabelle, you are a disgusting creature with no ounce of sharaf walahi not 1 Somali clan knows or even respects you jareeerada xun abgaal.
B00n boy stop using hg name.

I remember there was a flooding in Puntland. Three or four Abgaal millionaires each donated $600, 000 each. They did this just to show off. Yet just outside Mogadishu there are thirsty Abgaals that don't even have water bore hole which would only cost $40, 000. This sums up dameer mentality, they don't help each other. They see each other as enemy. They are full of hate towards one another. And they are afraid of Puntland, I don't know what Mjs done to them. All they talk about is Somaliweyn when everybody else is doing better than them.

Had it not been for these dameers I and my family would have been ruling Somalia after Caydiid victory. They listened to Mj. Who told them to go and fight HG.

HG help each other. We work as a community. If our nomads are thirsty we build them water bore holes. We don't send money to Puntland because we know that Puntland are doing good and they can look after themselves. We send money to our own.

We are doing so well that there was even some Darood kid who thrived from our education system, resources, stability and got one of the highest scores in Somalia. This is an indicator of our success that outsiders choose to come and live in Galmudug.

Two years ago I spoke to a Murusade guy. Who now lives in Galkayo. He has a good job working for Hormuud big office. He said that he cannot see his mum in Ceelbuur because Al-shabab want money from him. He basically told me that his family is enslaved by Al-shabab.

I am proud of Galmudug and my peoples achievements despite the jealously of some xasaad Dameer.

I am proud that my youth can go to school in the morning and are not being used by Al-shabab to blow themselves up or kill innocent people. They have a bright future and will be future leaders of Somalia. This is what Cayiid and USC fought for. I don't believe in Somalimo, I believe in my people.

228315938_4107329779335931_280168579239783294_n.jpg
217108135_4107329952669247_7732722927008770372_n.jpg
226513893_4107329929335916_6964141700254255602_n.jpg

It makes more sense for ceeldheer and ceelbur to join middle shabelleh along with banadir and lower shabelleh as they share history, lineage and political goals.

On the other hand Somalia cant be fixed over night so it's important to move forward and work on advancing what we have now . Reer ceelbur ,ceeldheer and xaradheer need their rights and should be mucarad to fedral ,GM government till they get their due
More importantly our brothers @Galmudug-State @Bariire need to stop sending innocent ppl from @Eggman community to their death beds because of this racism that they are all al Shabaab.

Jungle

VIP
I remember there was a flooding in Puntland. Three or four Abgaal millionaires each donated $600, 000 each. They did this just to show off. Yet just outside Mogadishu there are thirsty Abgaals that don't even have water bore hole which would only cost $40, 000. This sums up dameer mentality, they don't help each other. They see each other as enemy. They are full of hate towards one another. And they are afraid of Puntland, I don't know what Mjs done to them. All they talk about is Somaliweyn when everybody else is doing better than them.

Had it not been for these dameers I and my family would have been ruling Somalia after Caydiid victory. They listened to Mj. Who told them to go and fight HG.

HG help each other. We work as a community. If our nomads are thirsty we build them water bore holes. We don't send money to Puntland because we know that Puntland are doing good and they can look after themselves. We send money to our own.

We are doing so well that there was even some Darood kid who thrived from our education system, resources, stability and got one of the highest scores in Somalia. This is an indicator of our success that outsiders choose to come and live in Galmudug.

Two years ago I spoke to a Murusade guy. Who now lives in Galkayo. He has a good job working for Hormuud big office. He said that he cannot see his mum in Ceelbuur because Al-shabab want money from him. He basically told me that his family is enslaved by Al-shabab.

I am proud of Galmudug and my peoples achievements despite the jealously of some xasaad Dameer.

I am proud that my youth can go to school in the morning and are not being used by Al-shabab to blow themselves up or kill innocent people. They have a bright future and will be future leaders of Somalia. This is what Cayiid and USC fought for. I don't believe in Somalimo, I believe in my people.

228315938_4107329779335931_280168579239783294_n.jpg
217108135_4107329952669247_7732722927008770372_n.jpg
226513893_4107329929335916_6964141700254255602_n.jpg
Nobody can rewrite history dabaalow. The 4 month war you brought along murusade, xawaadle and other langaab hawiye. Ilaahey aa qowmiyad iga dhigay alx and after that general galaal aun was on ali madhi side along with his sacad cidan and maxamed dheere aun on caydiid side with warsangeli,other mixed areas etc and murusade being dabodhilif for either both side. Hg wanted wanted to push abgaal out of xamar lol impossible. Till this day i outnumber everyone and hg 100s of ciyaal from baadiye every year and put them in bakaare lol. Show me 1 abgaal politician that has been embarrased like hg under farmaajo? Being refused to fly isnt as bad as you lol. Im gonna look for the pic and article where hasan heikh absolutely beat hg elders black n blue as well. Furthermore you dont even have oday dhaqmeed such imaam, ugaas malakh. My imaam is your head lol history is written either mj or abgaal abused you gaajoyahay hwere is your history in somalia? Talkin about ceel dheer General Daud founder of sna was born there along with general salaad gabeyre and general xuseen kulmiye afrah. Isbaaro taarikh ma noqoto lol

Jungle

VIP
Qeybdiid naagtiis cidan b0on ah musqusha ku fareeyeen ii aaw oo cidankiis kabaha lugu aasay kawarama? Sadaq jon madaxdi boliska banaadir ahaay intu jiray? :mjlol: sheegatada iska celiya iljeexeey

Latest posts