Southern Galgaduud must seperate from GM unless...

Only God can help these people. I am tired of advising them. Slow brain only understand a decade later. Most still believe in Somalimo crap.

Kheyre was PM for 4 years. Hassan and Shariff were president for 8 years. HG never had no position.

How can I help you dameers when I have been fighting Farmajoo for 4 years. I just managed to overpower booons and stand on my feet. So how can I help you when:

1. You won't hep yourselves
2. You been PM and president for 12 years i.e you had the power not me
3. I am struggling myself.

They now see Galmudug success and just want to take it. They haven't paid a penny towards it or shed blood for it. These people have no xishood. I am starting to dislike these people, they are full of xasad and negative energy.

Lol even the Murursade folks are telling the Bantu donkey abgaal to fock off with his xaar isku dir.

Walee this dameer cuqdadlow @Jungle couldn't even remove us HG in his hometown Mogadishu he claims were we practically cleansed his Abgaal folks from all the South Central area and here he is talking about HGs ancestoral State Galmudug, war niyaahow anaga HG Xamar ku dhax wasno dameerada xun baa sheegato dumar no keentay.

Go Focus on reality on how HG is cucking you in Mogadishu and Galjecel&Xawadle in Hirshabelle, you are a disgusting creature with no ounce of sharaf walahi not 1 Somali clan knows or even respects you jareeerada xun abgaal.

Warya respect your imaam
The four month war consisted of HG ,xawadle ,gaaljecel, sheikhael , bimaal,Madow ,d&m and other small clans vs harti abgaal, wacbudhan , udijijeen and wacdan . You didnt cleanse anyone from anywhere.

The battle between abgaal(mudulood) vs irir dir/hawiye , raxanweyne and Madow ended like this

*Your gaaljecel foot soldiers that were fighting wacdaan in afgooye were soundly defeated are now fighting our shanta caleemo on the outskirts of wanlaweyne .
The gaaljecels have no appetite to be foot soldiers for HG and are now holding peace conference to get mudulood and galjecel on the same boat while inviting ali geedi in attendance 😂
*Adheer duduble bought a nice land from reer mataans from yaqshid and are now cooperating with their brothers = duruslaam being the safest estate in Somalia and becoming the economic giants they are now because the cooperated with their hiraab siblings.

*xawadle ,Gaaljecel and shidle have been defeated in middle shabelleh . Xawadle are now yelling with a microphone from beledweyne

*murursade are now reduced to fighting wacdan cisman ,reer Mataan and reer banadiri for land rights in Mogadishu
These assholes are reduced to being al shababi bijijs and stealing lands from miskeen banadiri cad cad

*bimaal were the most loyal somali to your caydiid but are now hunting his kin in Mogadishu :lolbron: for burning up their madhoweyne civilians.

*d&m like the bimaal Dirs were open and welcoming to HG but have found out of your ttue daqan and dont want nothing to due with you.

*madoweyne :
You have the most resemblance to this clan because your clan were freed from majerteen the exact time I freed my madhoweyne allies in 1898 😀.

Warya respect your imaam
The four month war consisted of HG ,xawadle ,gaaljecel, sheikhael , bimaal,Madow ,d&m and other small clans vs harti abgaal, wacbudhan , udijijeen and wacdan . You didnt cleanse anyone from anywhere.

The battle between abgaal(mudulood) vs irir dir/hawiye , raxanweyne and Madow ended like this

*Your gaaljecel foot soldiers that were fighting wacdaan in afgooye were soundly defeated are now fighting our shanta caleemo on the outskirts of wanlaweyne .
The gaaljecels have no appetite to be foot soldiers for HG and are now holding peace conference to get mudulood and galjecel on the same boat while inviting ali geedi in attendance 😂
*Adheer duduble bought a nice land from reer mataans from yaqshid and are now cooperating with their brothers = duruslaam being the safest estate in Somalia and becoming the economic giants they are now because the cooperated with their hiraab siblings.

*xawadle ,Gaaljecel and shidle have been defeated in middle shabelleh . Xawadle are now yelling with a microphone from beledweyne

*murursade are now reduced to fighting wacdan cisman ,reer Mataan and reer banadiri for land rights in Mogadishu
These assholes are reduced to being al shababi bijijs and stealing lands from miskeen banadiri cad cad

*bimaal were the most loyal somali to your caydiid but are now hunting his kin in Mogadishu :lolbron: for burning up their madhoweyne civilians.

*d&m like the bimaal Dirs were open and welcoming to HG but have found out of your ttue daqan and dont want nothing to due with you.

*madoweyne :
You have the most resemblance to this clan because your clan were freed from majerteen the exact time I freed my madhoweyne allies in 1898 😀.

Waryaa for real, stop wasting my valuable time because i never read your Thesis posts, im sure you too have better things to do like feeding your hungry langaab jareeer kins than talk to Halyeel Boqor HG like me.

real Talk, Go Focus on Your Jareeer folks;

1627753306268.png

Jungle

VIP
Waryaa for real, stop wasting my valuable time because i never read your Thesis posts, im sure you too have better things to do like feeding your hungry langaab jareeer kins than talk to Halyeel Boqor HG like me.

View attachment 195582
Even tho you sheegato, HGs fallacy ends on the net. Taariikh kalay badal shankaroon aa ku dhashee :heh:

View attachment 195582

Kkk your left with posting Sudanese and bantus after I hit you with the facts ?

When did you cleanse us from anywhere ?
In south I fed ,cloth and civilized the habar kinter and their hu2u siblings , the facts are in hawiye oral history ,arabic and english text
Wacdan 'Afgooye migration_170746.jpg

"sacad nim'aale were under the dafarad tuuni "

Who exactly are the tunni dafarad?
The boqolle subclan of tuuni are the majority of lower shabelleh and who trace back to my abtiris
Baqoole wacdan2.JPG

@Bariire @Galmudug-State you niggs were my bijiis and i have civilised yall . Even the famous first PM ,abdulahi isse relatives paid mag with my ppl and is thanks to my subclan for welcoming his familie to afgooye when they starved in galmaduug full stop !

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis, @Jungle, @Bariire, @Galmudug-State

Please stop the low IQ xaar spewing vitriol. You can debate your points in a civil manner without insulting whole clans.

Since when did telling the truth become an insult to a whole clan?
He siad he cleanse me from the south. Since when did his clan leave from the confinements of hodan district ?
It's TRUE the hawiye like his kin were dying from draught when boqortoyada Wacdan cisman took them in the past , are you gona deny that ?

f*ck that 2 sheegato hg talking on mudulood. When i see the people on here claim theyre real hg speak on these sheegato ill stop and im not talkin about @Galool
You call them sheegato but continue to insult a whole clan. You can address them and their claims without denigrating a whole people.

I get it things can get passionate, he crossed the line and your defending your self but this talk is not good.

Our brother @Bariire definitely needs to stop the insults.

Since when did telling the truth become an insult to a whole clan?
He siad he cleanse me from the south. Since when did his clan leave from the confinements of hodan district ?
It's TRUE the hawiye like his kin were dying from draught when boqortoyada Wacdan cisman took them in the past , are you gona deny that ?
Brother, we both know about fkd. Please let us stop here. No one is superior to another, we don't have to live in the past.

Brother, we both know about fkd. Please let us stop here. No one is superior to another, we don't have to live in the past.
Lol haaye saxib .you are right no one is superior to another. I'll stop it there .the two posters above who love chatting shit about my ppl need to do the same .whenever I ain't busy I'm more then willing to karbash them bac'laan in the fkd section