Southern Galgaduud must seperate from GM unless...

Jungle

VIP
They get the right representation. Waceysle, Duduble and reer waraabe would be better off in a state with middle shabelle and hiiraan being its own state due to 14 qabils living there.

21st division hasnt done a thing for murusade,duduble and waceysle despite waceysle being head of gor gor in gm.

@Kheyre im for hiraan being a standalone federal state tbh

Galmudug1.png

Duudble are HG so Fk you. They are loyal.

Useless people. Don't want to lift a finger. Want everything to be done for them. They gave Caydiid a hard time and now they try it on Galmudug. 80% of Galmudug is HG land so F off.

Kheyre was PM for four years yet what did he do for Ceelbuur? Now they complain.

After all the hard work is done and Galmudug is a success and is created as a powerful federal state these people without any contribution want something they never built.

Last edited:
They get the right representation. Waceysle, Duduble and reer waraabe would be better off in a state with middle shabelle and hiiraan being its own state due to 14 qabils living there.

21st division hasnt done a thing for murusade,duduble and waceysle despite waceysle being head of gor gor in gm.

3EA8798F-75F5-473C-BEAF-ACB15AC131BA.jpeg

hirshabelle is not breaking apart buddy, Let us get through this elections and we will sort out our state 👍

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 195389

Useless people. Don't want to lift a finger. Want everything to be done for them. They gave Caydiid a hard time and now they try it on Galmudug. 80% of Galmudug is HG land so F off.

Kheyre was PM for four years yet what did he do for Ceelbuur? Now they complain.

After all the hard work is done and Galmudug is a success and is created as a powerful federal state these people without any contribution want something they never built.
What have gm done for ceel buur and ceel dheer districts with 100 or more tuulo under those districts?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
HG hegemony won’t work. Didn’t work in xamar and won’t work in galmudug.

Unless ofcourse they want south galgaduud and xarardhere district to be disputed territory like north mudug:cosbyhmm:

Greater hirshabelle:rejoice:

@Jungle
After our landheer nephews hawadle seen our vast beautifull lands on the coast I doubt they will leave hirshabelleh .The xawadles have prime farm/grazing lands and only missing the key ingredient on a port .

View attachment 195389

Dont diss adheer duduble . The noble duduble clan are a stand alone hiraab and dont need any aid from your sacad clan or any hawiye hiraab confederation.

Duduble are now much closer to reer mataans and wacdan cismans then sacad HG .
Your whole map is wrong the xaaji salebaan share hobyo with you now kow dheh. You made the biggest region and most important for offshore oil really small
Ceeldheer despite being under al Shabaab is much more pleasant then the mars on Somalia they call galkacyo.

This is the beauty and gem of the real
galmaduug they dont want to show

Ceeldheer ,muduloodland somalia 🙏🏽

Most of the hu2u oil for offshore or inland is in ceeldheer what a coincidence .
I support my ceelbur/ceeldher brothers . The galmaduug state didn't take considerations of all clans that live in GM state .

You are an Abgaal oo bakhti dameer xun oo cuqdadlow who is delusional, your terrorist waceysle cousins live in a small tuulo with Ceyre and Saruur in Ceeldheere and you think it's yours looool.

From all the Galmudug clans it's you Abgaal that are terrorists, even the dead terrorist who was leading alshabaab in Bacadweyne was an Abgaal, alhamdulilahi he's been shot dead in between his donkey eyes.

Again Alhamdulilahi you Abgaal are no threat to us HG and our state power, if you couldn't remove HGs from your own deegaan you claim Mogadishu where HGs occupies 70% forcefully, meeshas Xamar Abgaal oo dhan baa ku dhax wasna, so what makes you think 300 waceysle terrorists in a shared village called Ceeldheere can do in HGs ancestoral State Galmudug????

There is a reason why HSM and Shariif only go to S/Dhexe and only talk about Hirshabelle affairs, and never about Galmudug because even those ex donkey presidents know Galmudug waa Goof/State HG!

This is the Galmudug clan map and we HG are the 90% majority Alhamdulilahi.

1627624241773.png

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis stay out of HG and Abgaal scuffle, unless you want to go all in for "MuDOlOoD" reasons, Galmudug and HG affairs is not your business, concern yourself with your jareeer wacadan gettin DP penetrated by Eelays in KG State.

I warn your jareeer langaab waacaadan arse to stop getting into HG affairs and focus on your jareeer affairs only, stay out of our business?

Last edited:
You are an Abgaal oo bakhti dameer xun oo cuqdadlow who is delusional, you're terrorist waceysle cousin live in a small tuulo with Ceyre and Saruur in Ceeldheere and you think it's yours looool.

From all the Galmudug clans it's you Abgaal that are terrorists, even the dead terrorist who was leading alshabaab in Bacadweyne was an Abgaal, alhamdulilahi he's been shot dead in between his donkey eyes.

Again Alhamdulilahi you Abgaal are no threat to us HG and our state power, if you couldn't remove HGs from your own deegaan you claim Mogadishu where HGs occupies 70% forcefully of it, what makes you think 300 waceysle in a shared village called Ceeldheere can do in HGs ancestoral State Galmudug????

There is a reason why HSM and Shariif only go to S/Dhexe and only talk about Hirshabelle affairs, and never about Galmudug because even those ex donkey presidents know Galmudug waa Goof/State HG!

This Galmudug clan map and we HG are the 90% majority Alhamdulilahi.

View attachment 195422
That map you took off alot of xaaji salabeen land runti . You sure you dont want to go back and draw something more believable?

That part you have for abgaal is only wacesley and the true lands is compromises of all ceeldheer and partial xaardheer.

The offshoreoil in Somalia is mostly in ceeldheer and south from that .

mudulood oil site .jpg

Not only that but ciyaal mudulood have block 204 on lock along with our other 7 blocks that have been on the market .
Ofshoreoil l.jpg

Runti all I see is galmaduug coin map with yall when in fact wacesley, warculus ,abgaal cisman mudulood holding down more lands as a sub sub sub clan then sacad . If you look at Somalia map wtf does the gaajo sacad have that other hawiye dont have ?
You share a town with majerteen in galgacyo and share hobyo with salebaan,duduble , sheikhale , dir and other somalis.
You also live in talex,hodan district with jabartis . Which other area do sacad live that I forgot to mention ?

Most of the offshore oil is on muduluud seas mind you , our ceyr ,salabaan , suruur and duduble bruddahs gona get paid and eat with us . @Galmudug-State pls elaborate what laheloow rooble will do for his nephew @Bariire

That map you took off alot of xaaji salabeen land runti . You sure you dont want to go back and draw something more believable?

That part you have for abgaal is only wacesley and the true lands is compromises of all ceeldheer and partial xaardheer.

The offshoreoil in Somalia is mostly in ceeldheer and south from that .

View attachment 195428

Not only that but ciyaal mudulood have block 204 on lock along with our other 7 blocks that have been on the market . View attachment 195429
Runti all I see is galmaduug coin map with yall when in fact wacesley, warculus ,abgaal cisman mudulood holding down more lands as a sub sub sub clan then sacad . If you look at Somalia map wtf does the gaajo sacad have that other hawiye dont have ?
You share a town with majerteen in galgacyo and share hobyo with salebaan,duduble , sheikhale , dir and other somalis.
You also live in talex,hodan district with jabartis . Which other area do sacad live that I forgot to mention ?

Most of the offshore oil is on muduluud seas mind you , our ceyr ,salabaan , suruur and duduble bruddahs gona get paid and eat with us . @Galmudug-State pls elaborate what laheloow rooble will do for his nephew @Bariire

All this thesis like post you wrote for what?...why are you begging HGs attention for.

For real Why does an jareeer wacaadan who has been cleansed from his own deegaans in South Somalia have the audacity to talk about another man's state and affair, the only deegaan you had as jareeer wacadaan was Lafoole where Ceelasha Biyaha is located and even there you were purged/cleansed from, your woman gudoomiye Lafoole Ayaan Xasan was even cucked by HGs, and still you dare to show your humiliated langaab arse around us.

You need to have your priorities straighten up, Galmudug is jareeer zone free, so stop begging us for attention and forgodsake stop mentioning us again jareeeryahow!

You are an Abgaal oo bakhti dameer xun oo cuqdadlow who is delusional, your terrorist waceysle cousins live in a small tuulo with Ceyre and Saruur in Ceeldheere and you think it's yours looool.

Again Alhamdulilahi you Abgaal are no threat to us HG and our state power, if you couldn't remove HGs from your own deegaan you claim Mogadishu where HGs occupies 70% forcefully, meeshas Xamar Abgaal oo dhan baa ku dhax wasna, so what makes you think 300 waceysle terrorists in a shared village called Ceeldheere can do in HGs ancestoral State Galmudug????

This is the Galmudug clan map and we HG are the 90% majority Alhamdulilahi.

View attachment 195422

@Woke1.4rm.Shibis stay out of HG and Abgaal scuffle, unless you want to go all in for "MuDOlOoD" reasons, Galmudug and HG affairs is not your business, concern yourself with your jareeer wacadan gettin DP penetrated by Eelays in KG State.

I warn your jareeer langaab waacaadan arse to stop getting into HG affairs and focus on your jareeer affairs only, stay out of our business?

Horta your sacad dont forget that .your not the ambassador of HG . The only place you live in the south is hodan district and that you share with the landheer saruur ,ceyr and xaaji salebaan ..
There is a reason why reer banadir call you DACAS. Your the only clan that killed their leader .
AUN to aideed .
Your also the only clan to get slaved why do you have my clan in your slaved mouth ?
1 reer baare Madow is worth then 10 sacad hu2us . Unlike you I care for every soul of my clan and allies no matter if their geledi d&m ,arab or Madow .

Horta your sacad dont forget that .your not the ambassador of HG . The only place you live in the south is hodan district and that you share with the landheer saruur ,ceyr and xaaji salebaan ..
There is a reason why reer banadir call you DACAS. Your the only clan that killed their leader .
AUN to aideed .
Your also the only clan to get slaved why do you have my clan in your slaved mouth ?
1 reer baare Madow is worth then 10 sacad hu2us . Unlike you I care for every soul of my clan and allies no matter if their geledi d&m ,arab or Madow .

Again I'm not reading your posts, you are an jareeer langaab wacadaan who's affairs lie with his jaareer kins in KG state, so please ha na daalin and focus on your own people and stay out of our HG business!

SMFH every langaab Hawiyes want to be us HGs, mentioning us 24Hours , no wonder y'all are terrorists causing havoc in Galmudug because of cuqdad and jealousy for HGs blessings.

Just fock off and stop mentioning us HGs!

Last edited:
All this thesis like post you wrote for what?...why are you begging HGs attention for.

For real Why does an jareeer wacaadan who has been cleansed from his own deegaans in South Somalia have the audacity to talk about another man's state and affair, the only deegaan you had as jareeer wacadaan was Lafoole where Ceelasha Biyaha is located and even there you were purged/cleansed from, your woman gudoomiye Lafoole Ayaan Xasan was even cucked by HGs, and still you dare to show your humiliated langaab arse around us.

You need to have your priorities straighten up, Galmudug is jareeer zone free, so stop begging us for attention and forgodsake stop mentioning us again jareeeryahow!

Saxib your super mad lol .
Dont use HG .if you have beef with Individual ciyaal hiraab use your sacaad clan . Dont make me diss the rest of HG for unnecessary things.

The last time the DACAS sacad stepped to my lands was few months ago . We put couple of well trained hu2u haramcads to Akira one of the 4 well trained haram cad that my mans smoked was this nacas that got in the way of my peeps delivering that good kikuyu khaat
ErvZEBQW8AEtO35.jpeg.jpg

He has a Ogaden name but I forgot all my juufo remeber is hes the number #28 hu2u we deexhe niggs took that Turkish machine from . :drakelaugh:
Out of the 28 hutus we smoked 14 were highly trained DACAS" 😀
We dexhe niggs can tell what kind of HG we wrap up on macwees . The DACAS HG shit in their pants 40 seconds after they get a bullet
Wa science saxib, we been doing this since 1900

Again I'm not reading your posts, you are an jareeer langaab wacadaan who's affairs lie with his jaareer kins in KG state, so please ha na daalin and focus on your own people and stay out of our HG business!

SMFH every langaab Hawiyes want to be us HGs, mentioning us 24Hours , no wonder y'all are terrorists causing havoc in Galmudug because of cuqdad and jealousy for HGs blessings.

Just fock off and stop mentioning us HGs!
Were not mentioning the landheer HG . Hold your nits saxib your sacad from the HG clan . Most of the reall HG subclans dont even like to mention by your kin . If you were in Somalia right now and ran into a salebaan niggah I'm 110% he would smoke for being a sacad. The enslaved sacad are most hated within habir gitr clan . Tell me which clan of hawiye that most supported the Ethiopian invasion of Mogadishu!?

Saxib your super mad lol .
Dont use HG .if you have beef with Individual ciyaal hiraab use your sacaad clan . Dont make me diss the rest of HG for unnecessary things.

The last time the DACAS sacad stepped to my lands was few months ago . We put couple of well trained hu2u haramcads to Akira one of the 4 well trained haram cad that my mans smoked was this nacas that got in the way of my peeps delivering that good kikuyu khaat
View attachment 195432

He has a Ogaden name but I forgot all my juufo remeber is hes the number #28 hu2u we deexhe niggs took that Turkish machine from . :drakelaugh:
Out of the 28 hutus we smoked 14 were highly trained DACAS" 😀
We dexhe niggs can tell what kind of HG we wrap up on macwees . The DACAS HG shit in their pants 40 seconds after they get a bullet
Wa science saxib, we been doing this since 1900

War niyaahow jareeer ba tahay isku xishood so stop adding or mention us HG, guskeen ka fug if you have any honour at all.

War niyaahow jareeer ba tahay isku xishood so stop adding or mention us HG, guskeen ka fug if you have any honour at all.

After I mention how I laid the smack down on your "highly"' trained farmajo slaves you respond with "Madow ba tahay" ?

When you catch me in the Southside if xamar there are 20+ of my madowyne brothers lurking around you, iska ogoow my Dacas sacad bruddah . If you lay a hand on my madoweyne bruddahs we gona take more of your highly "trained" slaves :lolbron:
sacad .jpg
what was this slave name again ?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
View attachment 195389

Shockingly accurate map.

Trending