southall malis smash hennys on askar

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a dude who was shot dead . His mother thought he was going to work every day . He even use to give her money .Parents need training or help from younger family members on how to spot
drug use , illicit money , bad friendship groups , etc . When my cousin was going to sleep straight after college everyday and running to his room , me and my uncle locked him in car , took his phone and gave him a stern warning .
Snitch

All I see is a bunch of pigs running from a few
Glasses been thrown at them

:drakelaugh:@Starscream you’re American
Your cops shoot first and get a raise afterwards
Do y'all mean mug each other with butter knife:dead:
Wallahi y'all are lucky just the other day I was on the train @ night when these cops come on i had my hand in my jacket so the cop noticed the big bulge:damedamn:
His 30 feet away from me looking like this
Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

I keep looking at him with this face:birdman:
In the back of my head I was like:damn:

Do y'all mean mug each other with butter knife:dead:
Wallahi y'all are lucky just the other day I was on the train @ night when these cops come on i had my hand in my jacket so the cop noticed the big bulge:damedamn:
His 30 feet away from me looking like this
Nervous-Kid-Looks-Down.gif

I keep looking at him with this face:birdman:
In the back of my head I was like:damn:
Why were you carrying a mindii

Reminds me of what the Dinka Southern Sudanese youth did to the cops and neighbors of a street in Melbourne last week. The common denominator is failure.

Your parents fled their homeland because of war..for a brighter future...only for their children to end up like this?...ceeb weyna...:uCkf6mf:...and the likes of the OP think this is brag worthy...:O27GWRK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts