southall malis smash hennys on askar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police are fearful of another episode of rioting like 2011. Since the city is now almost half ethnic , the city can be over run by youths in 5 hours .
# cadaan genocide
# god bless the old bill

Look at this Farax almost get ran over .
Is it just me or did they leave the guy who got ran over?

f*ck is that lol. That is why the streets ai t worth it.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Never in my life will i understand why cadaans put up with this kind of behavior in their own lands. Maybe it's karma. :mjlol:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Southall's the worst bloody place in London.
The utter displeasure of staying in that fetid heap will never leave me.

I thought I was in another world, how could this be London?
Incredible wallahi.

Keo

VIP
Southall's the worst bloody place in London.
The utter displeasure of staying in that fetid heap will never leave me.

I thought I was in another world, how could this be London?
Incredible wallahi.
Have you been to Ilford, East Ham, Barking, Upton Park?

Keo

VIP
All of those are Pakistan overseas territory. But Southall is worse they got too many stinky Sikhs
Actually I shouldn't have included Barking since it has a lot of black Africans. Only the East Ham side has mostly Pakis but the main Barking is mostly black Africans and there's even more black Africans in the Dagenham side & Dagenham Heathway but yeah, the rest I listed are pretty much Paki areas. I've never been to Southall but I guess by the way you guys describe it, it does sound pretty bad.

Yeah and they're dutty and hairy and stinky kuffar? So now what? Don't quote me tryna defend Mandeep and Singh naaya
Since when did you become so vulgar haraam police boqor :gucciwhat:
It’s not about Kufr. But what they have contributed to their host countries. Unlike the neefs in OP’s video.

What is with somalis copying the lifestyle of the maadows and going on about it like is something to be proud of qaashin.
It’s sad . The UK police sit in offices analysing Snapchat videos and Instagram of these thugs . I am
certain the police probably broke
Down those thugs doors’ the next day and dragged them out in their dirty nigis .Meanwhile , their mothers were screaming my son he tell me he going library last night , he no trouble .

It’s sad . The UK police sit in offices analysing Snapchat videos and Instagram of these thugs . I am
certain the police probably broke
Down those thugs doors’ the next day and dragged them out in their dirty nigis .Meanwhile , their mothers were screaming my son he tell me he going library last night , he no trouble .
its embarrassing and whats even sadder is most somali parents are gullible and naive around their children

its embarrassing and whats even sadder is most somali parents are gullible and naive around their children
There was a dude who was shot dead . His mother thought he was going to work every day . He even use to give her money .Parents need training or help from younger family members on how to spot
drug use , illicit money , bad friendship groups , etc . When my cousin was going to sleep straight after college everyday and running to his room , me and my uncle locked him in car , took his phone and gave him a stern warning .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts