South Yemen declares self rule from Yemen

-_- dude they sent couple fighter jets to help Ethiopia because Soviets ordered them too. Just like they ordered Cuba. After Ethiopia pleaded to Soviet Union for help.
the
Somali president was hard headed.. The soviet told him to not attack Ethiopia or otherwise Somalia will get destroyed as a dictator with big ego he had to attack of course. Result being Somalia ending up as the rectum of the world :snoop:

Last edited:
UAE back-stabbed the Saudis lool. Saudi's are stupid fools for trusting UAE tbh

Its their desperate attempt. The are stuck at Libya, Yemen, Sudan and Somalia. They will be bankrupt if they chose Yemen fish resources over Sudanese gold and Libyan/Somalia oil.

UAE, Iran, Qatar, and the Saudis(and turkey lately) are the main reason of the instability in the Muslim world. If you ally yourself with one of them, the rest will relentless try to sabotage that relation even if they have to create a civil war.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Socotra is Puntland property and is being ilegally occupied

Macalin M

Out here
Then go take it back

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Then go take it back
Wallahi Cadeem if it was up to me I'd send 80% of our soldiers over there to xasuuq all the south yemenis and make it my colony. I would have some thicc yemeni girls as my concubines

Dw tho its gonna happen much sooner than u think tho sit back relax and enjoy the show

Macalin M

Out here
Wallahi Cadeem if it was up to me I'd send 80% of our soldiers over there to xasuuq all the south yemenis and make it my colony. I would have some thicc yemeni girls as my concubines
Rageedi. I’ll come with you but only on the basis that I can keep a portion of the land for my future offspring.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What yall gonna do about it? Not trying to be rude. But you guys need to pack isis in galgala quickly.

:ivers:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
What yall gonna do about it? Not trying to be rude. But you guys need to pack isis in galgala quickly.

ISIS is not a threat to PL, it is just bunch of guys in the mountains scamming Arab sheikhs out of cash, they never did anything in PL, they only exits on media and mostly like they are fake news and don't even exits.

:sass2:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I don't think this is going work, not because of the North, but the South itself is not United.
Big chunk of South Yemen is Hadramout with the most of the oil and they don't like Adan
people.
They don't like the Northerners too. They are getting scammed by the goverment. Their resources are getting stolen and sold and given to the corrupt officials and develops the North only.:rolleyes:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

There's no isis in puntland just some niggas living in the mountains getting paid large sums from fat arab sheikhs theres pics of the president walking around galgala freely

Trending