South Yemen declares self rule from Yemen

This help me understand what's going on

Thank you
36CECFE4-7752-49E4-BF02-D4FFCEB56024.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Sout yemen never supported the 77 war. Just putting it out there. They also could join us if they bring socatra, at-least the northern regions are stable enough to welcome them. They should seriously enter talks with us. Soon the central government will have to deal with the states and give them their share of the oil money, even if the south takes longer to consolidate the northern states and south yemen could prosper together.

:manny:

Sout yemen never supported the 77 war. Just putting it out there. They also could join us if they bring socatra, at-least the northern regions are stable enough to welcome them. They should seriously enter talks with us. Soon the central government will have to deal with the states and give them their share of the oil money, even if the south takes longer to consolidate the northern states and south yemen could prosper together.

Would support South yemen over the Xuutis anyday:manny:

46463DA9-73AC-4A00-9A0B-58AE42221B90.jpeg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
South Yemen was it's own country for 20 years. Yemen did a union as well

View attachment 110990
Big mistake for them too. If our current politicians were competent, they would allow the northern regions to do business, since they are relatively safe and entice south yemen to join us for their share, that or Reer PL better just snatch socatra.

No decency in this world. The less fucked up country wins and yemen is very fragile and will remain so for a long time.

separated Yemen is bad for Somalia as South Yemen would be more pro ethiopia.

But on the other hand Saudi gonna be mad at UAE for supporting South sessionism and Saudi and UAE have a break of alliance.

Macalin M

Out here
Why are somalis getting orgasmic thoughts of the possibility of South Yemen joining Somalia. I don’t think anyone wants to join Somalia mate

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why are somalis getting orgasmic thoughts of the possibility of South Yemen joining Somaliland. I don’t think anyone wants to join Somalia mate
Also South Yemen like Somaliland were both British Colonies, they both have different dialects to the people they united with and they have different political views than their union counterparts.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
South Yemen administration

"South Yemen administration " (which no longer exists) on behalf of the Yemen national government (which they're seceding from).

Still free real estate in my eyes.

Just got to somehow persuade the Socotri to join our shithole of a situation.

Macalin M

Out here
No-one was discussing unity between Xamar and South Yemen tf.
I didn’t say Xamar either.

in the picture one, last I checked Djibouti and Puntland weren’t part of Somaliland. But I ain’t checked in a while

I don't think this is going work, not because of the North, but the South itself is not United.
Big chunk of South Yemen is Hadramout with the most of the oil and they don't like Adan
people.