South-West State President LaftaGaren selects 5 Pro-Farmaajo Senators.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
7 DM
One Biyamaal
Where is Daroodkii Bakool and Hawiya
Shabeelaha Hoose
I don’t want hear Jubaland anymore
at least jubaland is fair
Jubaland
One DM
One Biyamaal Dir
One Cawarmale
5 Darood

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good if Madoobe and Deni wana play haram politics Nabad iyo Nolol shall be the same

A stronger indicator was Farmajoo losing to Ahmed Madoobe. That was a death blow for Farmajoo. Fartaag came back.

Eelaays ain't loyal. Farmajoo putting his hopes on them is a joke.

All DM
Whereas is Hawiya Shabeelaha House
And
Darood Bakoool

Bro this is based on 4.5, Hawiyes share is in Galmudug and Hirshabelle, both KG and JL both dont have Hawiye senates seats, but Lafta gareen promised that once Banaadir gets Senate seats that he wants to trade seats.

Farmajoo lost his own backyard to Ahmed Madoobe. That is a huge blow and I see it as a death sentence. Fartaag back says it all.

These eelaays can change in a sec and I know they don't have loyalty to anyone.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@FBIsomalia bought ? 68 IQ do you know they are members of N&N political party, some of them are even serving in the current government's cabinet.

this is a huge success for N&N
giphy.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xaaf stands no chance, hence why he wants the Fiqishine seat brought back from Somaliland.

GM Senators will be Pro-Government.
How about the mucaraad Abshir Bukhaari I think hes coming back

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia bought ? 68 IQ do you know they are members of N&N political party, some of them are even serving in the current government's cabinet.

this is a huge success for N&N
giphy.gif
Never-less this is called political arena, Xarmaajo has right to use all tools he has to come back same Qoslaya and red lips did in their time.

Now Hawiya should be careful to whom they should vote for. Xarmaajo was great lesson to them.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
We all gona act like we didint see this coming ?
On paper so far jubbland is pro opposition and sws pro cheese 1 - 1 draw .
As long as it’s close to even we are good. Farmaajo is broke and he won’t have the $300m he spent last election to buy enough votes. Even some of his current ‘loyalists’ will be selling to the highest bidder

Trending

Latest posts