South-West State President LaftaGaren selects 5 Pro-Farmaajo Senators.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
KG State is 100% N&N, a Big Win for Farmaajo.

PL should kick them out from our home. Let Xarmaajo provide them all services they need.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Bro this is based on 4.5, Hawiyes share is in Galmudug and Hirshabelle, both KG and JL both dont have Hawiye senates seats, but Lafta gareen promised that once Banaadir gets Senate seats that he wants to trade seats.
Banadiir getting senate seat will be discuss when Somalia capital to be agreed on. The current one doesn't capital called beside on paper.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
KG State is 100% N&N, a Big Win for Farmaajo.

The dude on the right is a loud mouth on Twitter, can’t wait to see his response:pachah1:

If Federal States don't bring anti-Farmajo Senators, I don't want to hear about their opposition status or their militias anymore. This is the time to show up.

Or, get ready for the Khat dealer, Failmajo, who comes from the most corrupt and least developed region in Somalia to rule over you for another four years.

Last edited:
7 DM
One Biyamaal
Where is Daroodkii Bakool and Hawiya
Shabeelaha Hoose
I don’t want hear Jubaland anymore
at least jubaland is fair
Jubaland
One DM
One Biyamaal Dir
One Cawarmale
5 Darood

there’s no Darood of Bakool there’s only OG. If Laftagareen doesn’t give us our senators they will lose there’s in Jubaland. Simple

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good luck to all the candidates, I am hoping Somalia gets another 4 years of this government but if not, that is also ok. We will support and assist all elected officials :)

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
there’s no Darood of Bakool there’s only OG. If Laftagareen doesn’t give us our senators they will lose there’s in Jubaland. Simple
I saw a video of Daroods in Bakool talks like reer Bari. Are you sure there only OG?

I saw a video of Daroods in Bakool talks like reer Bari. Are you sure there only OG?

There are Buraashadley MJs/Harti living in South-West State, they had/have representation in the SWS government. I think a seat was taken away by that spiteful Kacaanist LaftaGareen. I think MJs even had MPs coming from Baydhabo in the 60's.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
There are Buraashadley MJs/Harti living in South-West State, they had/have representation in the SWS government. I think a seat was taken away by that spiteful Kacaanist LaftaGareen.
Laftagreen knows PL are watching. Doesn't give seat to MJ then see what will happen to reer SWS in PL.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are Buraashadley MJs/Harti living in South-West State, they had/have representation in the SWS government. I think a seat was taken away by that spiteful Kacaanist LaftaGareen. I think MJs even had MPs coming from Baydhabo in the 60's.
Your leader Gaas publicly humiliated Beesha KG and your kin always threaten to deport them. Now your begging them for seats the amount of entitlement these folk have:jaynerd:

Laftagreen knows PL are watching. Doesn't give seat to MJ then see what will happen to reer SWS in PL.

If I am not mistaken, LaftaGareen recently came to Puntland to ask Puntites to move back to South-West State. He is a Failmajo hostage, but he knows what's in his state's interest. Wherever Puntites go, peace and development follows.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Its a case of may the best man win, at least the election process has started off.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Someone ask this guy to remove Senator from his Twitter Profile:lolbron:

gjnxfqr.png

The only Darood to have representation in Sws is Ogaden we own half of Bakool. Sharif sakiin sold us out last elections if laftagareen doesn’t give us our seats his people will be erased from JL as well. It’s now Laftagareens turn to see what he decides.

Trending