South Sudanese vs Bantus. Who are better looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Sudanese :rejoice:
yai1-547x410.jpg

14bjcix.jpg

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
South Sudanese for sure, even tho they’re super dark and have bantu admixture they have softer and better facial features compared to full bantus

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
South Sudanese of course. They're Nilotic who are tall with a less a Negroid feature compared to Bantus while Bantus are short with a very strong Negroid feature.

Didn't South Sudan apply to the Arab league for member status this year? What qualifies them as Arab, perhaps Arabic as national language? Well I would choose South Sudan as they are less Bantufied in terms of their physical features.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
Didn't South Sudan apply to the Arab league for member status this year? What qualifies them as Arab, perhaps Arabic as national language? Well I would choose South Sudan as they are less Bantufied in terms of their physical features.
I think arabic is their second language, I think that’s how somalia got in the league idk

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I wish full blooded nilotics still existed tho tbh :meleshame:

They do. Go to Chad and South Sudan. The ones in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya are mixed with Bantus. Remember we Somalis and Cushitic people in East Africa do not Africans but Bantus only since we have a reason to. Nilotic is our fellow nomads and we respect them. Khoisans are maskeen native to southern Africa that were wiped out by Bantus. Pygmies were maskeen natives in central Africa that got enslaved and wiped out by Bantus while our Cushitic brethren in southeast Africa got exterminated because the Azanians who dominated the Swahili coast and other southern Cushites did not develop Iron which is why they were bound to be wiped out by Bantus while our ancestors the Barbara people that had 13 city-states that dominated the Somali peninsula already developed Iron and were able to repel the Bantu expansion and even conquer and enslave the Bantus.

We Somalis are cool with West Africans, Nilotic, Khoisan, Pygmies, Berbers and other Cushites. Our enemies in Africa are Habashis and Bantus, that's enough facts I can say.

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
They do. Go to Chad and South Sudan. The ones in Uganda, Tanzania, and Kenya are mixed with Bantus. Remember we Somalis and Cushitic people in East Africa do not Africans but Bantus only since we have a reason to. Nilotic is our fellow nomads and we respect them. Khoisans are maskeen native to southern Africa that were wiped out by Bantus. Pygmies were maskeen natives in central Africa that got enslaved and wiped out by Bantus while our Cushitic brethren in southeast Africa got exterminated because the Azanians who dominated the Swahili coast and other southern Cushites did not develop Iron which is why they were bound to be wiped out by Bantus while our ancestors the Barbara people that had 13 city-states that dominated the Somali peninsula already developed Iron and were able to repel the Bantu expansion and even conquer and enslave Bantus.

We Somalis are cool with West Africans, Nilotic, Khoisan, Pygmies, Berbers and other Cushites. Our enemies in Africa are Habashis and Bantus, that's enough facts I can say.
Well said :salute:

But don’t the south sudanese have Bantu ancestry from some bantus from central africa migrating there and mixing with them? I heard they have around 25% Bantu in them

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Well said :salute:

But don’t the south sudanese have Bantu ancestry from some bantus from central africa migrating there and mixing with them? I heard they have around 25% Bantu in them

The ones on Nile and southern parts do. The northern parts, eastern parts and even in North Sudan where Nilotic have some settlements aren't mixed with Bantus.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I like their flawless skin mashallah and height beautiful. No question south sudan win. South beats north to me aswell. The ones up north look kinda borderline inbred and they abuse whitening creams too much for many years.

Yuna09

don’t get pressed, u cuck
South Sudanese. They’re beautiful in every manner. Tall n ectomorphic, cute little button nose, and exotic skin that conceals acne and other imperfections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts