South Sudanese vs Bantus. Who are better looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of the women you posted have weaves and are not using their natural hair.

Weave is such a deceiving and sad thing that many black women feel the need to wear. It's fake hair hiding their real hair. Better to embrace their Madow hair then to put chemicals or weave.

Their daughters grow up wondering why their hair doesn't look like their mothers and society, then they grow up feeling insecure about it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nikki is the prettiest south Sudenese.

63c37d7428f8020a025f6d13efa6db15.jpg
AJLlDp09aKNtZ06PHuSZYEhy3K99aWLa5J_TvZrBHg=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Weave is such a deceiving and sad thing that many black women feel the need to wear. It's fake hair hiding their real hair. Better to embrace their Madow hair then to put chemicals or weave.

Their daughters grow up wondering why their hair doesn't look like their mothers and society, then they grow up feeling insecure about it.
I don't blame them.

Black hair is ugly.

It depends on the type Bantu. Kenyan and Tanzanian ones are the best looking in my opinion, they have some very beautiful girls. Kikuyu, Kamba, Chagga, Taita, Pera, Taveta...etc. South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe come after. South Sudanese are just too tall for my liking, although I do like their unique features.

Apollo

VIP
South Sudanese look better. Their phenotype is also more unique. If you were to see a South Sudanese walking down the street you'd be more surprised than a Bantu.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I like all sorts of African woman. Idk what kind of shit you niggas are on.
All the pretty ones belong to me. Wallahi owwwww holla

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
It depends on the type Bantu. Kenyan and Tanzanian ones are the best looking in my opinion, they have some very beautiful girls. Kikuyu, Kamba, Chagga, Taita, Pera, Taveta...etc. South Africa, Namibia and Zimbabwe come after. South Sudanese are just too tall for my liking, although I do like their unique features.
The attractive kenyans and tanzanians have cushitic admixture :fittytousand:

South Sudanese or Niolitics, have the same skin color as some Somalis, which is very Jet Black. They have crazy height because Environment and genetics.

Bantus are more robust and athletic than Niolitics. That why taken as Slaves, they are short to tall usually medium height and strong build.

Somalis vary on phenotype, some Maariin, Madow, dhuxul and Cadcad, we range from short to tall around 6ft 4. We are skinny due to environment, [note: The men of Mogadishu in the 13th century AD were very fat]. We are diverse although homogeneous. Cool.

I got approached by a nilotic man once. I was so terrified i ran for the hills. The guys appearance scared me. I just was not prepared for that height, the jet black skin, the long limbs astaghfirullah like i felt so racist but i was genuinely shook to my core. They look cool online but im not here for any of these giants wallahi :nahgirl: how are the women 6'2????? Thats not normal bisinkiii:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.