South Somalia start to export banana after 30 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom as much as I hate Islamist @Ayubi xaqqooda uma diido. They didn't leave us this

madagascar-poverty.jpg

Those are inferior 'cultures' kulmay, waa kaas wax soo saarkooda. Arabs as much as negative media they get had huge 'impact' on Africa that is unspoken of and 'washed' away. Look at Somalia, all the coastal areas were 'marine ports' for the arabs, they 'didn't' cancel out Somalis though, they said 'keep your nomadic' shit outside the 'urban' area. See it can't co-exist, it can 'separate' or 'cancel' the other out. Since Arabs had no 'real' need for the 'interior' of Somalia, it was those 'ports' and ensuring their trade was 'safe' and they could 'lodge' to nearby 'friendly' nations not get lost at sea or 'attacked'. It was rough world back then, there was no united nations. Waa lagu cunaya waagaasi and noone gave a f*ck either, there was no accountability.

Look at the arab legacy on our 'old mogadishu' a superior culture of learning came and that's what I disagree on whites that 'arabs' are backward, thats a fuckin lie, if it wasnt for arabs, niggas would be 'savages' in africa. Timbuktu is another example and a-lot of those western african nations due to arab legacy, a superior culture entered and left something that was far more then existed before. Because untill they broke the 'sahara' the arabs with 'camels' those niggas were monkeys

@PhySom When u say environmental u mean poverty right? look at south africa when white culture arrived first world, when it left, back to niggas. Nothing environmental about that but how those kids are taught and raised at home, their busy wearing clothes and shaking futo like niiko and the men in FKD not production and worth. White culture is supreme, I can demonstrate it with Somalis who came to the 'west' and adopted the culture who will lead the other Somalis, it's purely WHITE FACTOR

If u take away white factor, south africa reverted to the black factor like other africans who had an absence of black. Look at zimbabwe RHODESIA, WHITE LEFT, BACK TO NIGGAS. NIGGA LKE PRAISE AND SHOWING OFF, NOT MEASUREMENTS IN HIS WALLET, I HATE THEM WALLAHI THE GENERATION NOW AFTER COLONIAL...BEFORE COLONIAL I ONLY STUDY THEM AS THEY WERENT THIS INFERIOR
No black people were trained to run the nation. If they were then the system wouldn't have collapsed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No black people were trained to run the nation. If they were then the system wouldn't have collapsed.

Even if they do teach you, u still have the african culture of 'show off, image, status, not working hard, impressing others' it's a culture on 'image' nothing else be honest, they also are not 'honest' and not taught these morals at home, their taught they can somehow be 'sneaky' and 'win' and the nigga always in jail, surely u wud give up after a while and say maybe this culture we have isn't working anymore.

I know the niggas before the colonials, saw the supreme knowledge like weapons of whites and equipments and they 'cut' deals with them to better their people, what happened? the culture of niggas was to 'strong' to remove from the people, the nation collapsed or is corrupt as hell. So how is it they weren't trained, people can train u, but they can't teach you a culture, look at them they were trained to use weapons, what did niggas do, they go around using it on themselves now. Sxb to deny the nigga factor is going to mean we don't actually find solutions. We can even do a test if u like.

Lets raise a black kid in Somalia using white principles, keep him away from nigga environment like in cafes, socializing, we will take him to 'school' an 'american run one' ok and then sneak him back home to watch 'white culture'. Examine that kid after 20 years and the black kid who went to the school of niggas they were taught the same thing, but u will see MEASURABLE DIFFERENCE IN PRODUCTIVITY. why? cause the white culture wants them to BETTER and to be honest and get along with people, the black culture will teach him FILTH and negativity at home and how to 'scam and trick ppl or show off' like Somalis do.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom that's why I separate myself from Somali culture and where they are unless of course to 'examine' them for my own knowledge on how not to operate but anyone who is somali who grows up around that culture will 'fail' immediately, that's why their in ghettos and jails, it's the home and values and setting them on a path to success. I try to implement the american school method in india, they go to american schools and then gated communities to avoid indian culture contamination to their mind, we need to do the same for HARTIS if we come to Mogadishu or else we will be swallowed by the lower culture and produce 'shit'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom I found nothing beats 'honesty', if u keep things to yourself, it's eat away at you and you fall victim to it yourself in the end, u can't live in false 'image' like Somalis do, the results will end up 'false' also. I don't promote the idea we need to have western white thing but the values of honesty is a must and 'systems' so people can enter it and work thru it in a machine style. We cant keep teaching our kids the same things our fathers held or parents to 'show off' or 'copy' others is all I see in Somali culture today. It's not culture based on excellence. U can still have your own tribe, religion, what's important to u but u need adopt the western idea of PRODUCTION, WORTH, SYSTEMS TO GET THERE, AND DAMN HONESTY. We have to stop this mindset of 'fear' that others are trying to harm us intentionally or secretly or watever cuqdad we have, it's all u in fkn head wallahi, are u thinking someone spends his time thinking about u all day? its unrealistic to operate on such false ideas.

I dont think about other ppl when i am in my own time, u think honestly they do for u? noone cares about u, everyone is for themselves and bettering themseles, i spent my time watching fuckin history not plotting to kill u

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The level ppl think about others I suspect isn't more then myself, 1 day tops if I had bad day, then im watching a fuckin movie or something, noone really cares about others as u think and somalis think anyone cares for them to give them rent space in their brain. I dont even do shit, so the idea others does is beyond me. The only time I think ppl think of others is when they have goal, like I had goal to reach the top in IT and found obstacles such as myself and dedication needed, other then that if there isnt some sort of interest, most ppl are not like u think, cause i am not. I had the african mindset i wanted to reach the top in one day, bad culture values, we need to remove that mindset cuz when we dont, we cry racism or someone is against me. We need to learn to follow the structures and systems and work inside it, not outside of it and change our cultural values, u need to work hard, honest, and productive like everyone else not the african way of just give me billion and i will sell u my resources cuz thats how we all are, selfish ppl.

Trending

Latest posts