South Somalia start to export banana after 30 years.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
8.jpeg

7.jpeg
2.png

9.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol they get the jeraar to work

:pachah1:

8.jpeg

she is saying stop it physom. I know its 2 cents per yield per person. But america told us if we do this they will ensure 'welfare' aid like the rest of africa who is doing this. I know one farm in america yields more and thats 2 people with processes. 1000 of us ayaa isku tagay 5 cents product

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom u have no excuses for these people, except b22n leadership who has no vision and should never be in govt cuz his a 'daddy siyad' guy wallahi he doesnt know shit outside of daddy siyad told him.

Down syndrome ppl have higher returns for time and effort then average somali. Sxb no joke there is down syndrome ppl I see who can outsmart an Average Somali in Somalia. it's lower then 67 there. VIVA DOWN SYNDROME WHITE MAN.

DOWN SYNDROME LIKE f*ck NIGGAS

f6896b21a1b34a653444fbd792c9bb23.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Physom I am researching mentally challenged industries, because I think if all australian left today and down syndrome were trained for their roles, they wud still outbeat somali economy. Literally dude if u put down syondrome guys in each sector of australia and said aussies take a break and lets compare against africans...wallahi oo billahi oo tollahi down syndrome will win.

Why good leadership and vision
and a brilliant fuckin culture bay lee yihin

End result higher WORTH IN THE WORLD

Just cause somalis appear normal doesnt mean their brain is different to down syndrome when measured

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am serious guys. The guys are already in the military, meaning their fit for the most sensitive of industries. Down Syndrome Army vs Somalia hala keeno I wish that squad beats the Somalis so they see Whites don't compete with u, but send their 'special' and then 'measure' you against him and see how u lose and then they send someone 'lower' untill you your 'equal' to measure your IQ

080822-F-4127S-120.JPG

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom why do u disappear when things r mentioned that can be shown to you? you need to acknowledge it bro not hide from it or it gets worse, then they will compare u against someone even lower, u think by ignoring it will get better, u only get what u r worth not denying it. Wat i like about white culture its OPEN CULTURE if u got a point they dont sit there ignoring it, huge difference in cultues in Somali as they ignore it and it never changes

Wealth of nations of IQ is real, your economy if given the set parameters of down syndrome would be similar or I think down syndrome shows far more potential

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom even though there is currency manipulation it's not as big Somalis think. Your banana is pegged as 'USD' currency and it's world-wide. If they increase interest in America, it effects the world also equally, there is no real advantage. How u manage ur currency inside is up to u, but ur products get measured using USD like every economy to ensure there field is even. Basically that USD dollar has become the 'gold' standard and everything u bring to the world u take a 'slice' of gold. Trust me australia is taking 1 trillion slice a year, your taking 7 billion a year of that gold slice.

The biggest GDP driver is construction in Somalia by 'product' value. It's the diaspora though, it's small segment of your population as million can barely even cover their food needs with that sort of work. U want those millions building home not your diaspora, u need banks bro if u wanna lift up your GDP so they can become home owners. That's big GDP factor and bringing Somalia down. Each person needs to buy a home in a lifetime per person and they can't inside Somalia due to lack of work or cheap work.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom those are the majority in the land those ppl u see working as peasants, when u work out their contribution in a year it's a 'tin shed' home, your creating a diaspora driven economy, you will not be able to compete with minority somali against a world community who fighting to bring up it's poor to take more of the USD worth. U will come with western diaspora home purchases which u made in the west sxb and dollarize the local economy, it results in ppl who work there living in tin sheds, your GDP can never rise following such philosophy. U need to step away from property market and don't dollarize it and wait for the 'top end' industry and let the poor fill the houses so at the end of the year their worth more to the world when GDP calculations are done while the diaspora fill the top industries. Idinka ayaa isku dagaalaysan boos hamar kkkkkk, I hope PL doesnt follow this model and we can follow standard economic model, thats why we cant have unified government if we did we will all be like HAMAR

8.jpeg

she is saying stop it physom. I know its 2 cents per yield per person. But america told us if we do this they will ensure 'welfare' aid like the rest of africa who is doing this. I know one farm in america yields more and thats 2 people with processes. 1000 of us ayaa isku tagay 5 cents product

They have too many employees but it is a step in the right direction. Most somali people are too uneducated to manage machinery which would speed the process.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They have too many employees but it is a step in the right direction. Most somali people are too uneducated to manage machinery which would speed the process.

Just say it their IQ is lower then mentally challenged person. U don't need to deny it or else how will it be fixed by 'sympathy and excuse making'. Down syndrome machinery

She is charity worker, sxb she is coming to your people to 'train' them, yes I mean your BEST PEOPLE IN UNIVERSITIES

I don't insult them sxb when I see 'data' or 'proof'. It just tells me how 'systems and structures' are so critical in life. This is fkn awesome, I would love to be trained by down syndrome person as I wonder at the 'miracles of god' and say 'we are really fucked up ppl' and I would 'admit' to her and say you good PPL

Just say it their IQ is lower then mentally challenged person. U don't need to deny it or else how will it be fixed by 'sympathy and excuse making'. Down syndrome machinery

She is charity worker, sxb she is coming to your people to 'train' them, yes I mean your BEST PEOPLE IN UNIVERSITIES

No such thing as IQ at the nation level scale. it's just environmental.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No such thing as IQ at the nation level scale. it's just environmental.

I disagree I think it can be measured by economic productivity. For example give the same training, tasks, time to down syndrome and university student of Somalia and watch the results. We can quantify the shit.

There was this academic guy who questioned African IQ in university of Australia. I never agreed or disagreed, I was neutral cause I didn't understand what sort of 'data' he was on about. But I have swung over this philosophy. No reason this nigga has 1 dollar and down syndrome has 100k a year giving him charity. GOD SAVE ME FROM AFRICA, I AM HONEST AFRICAN AND ADMIT DEFEAT WHEN I SEE IT. SO I CAN BE HELPED, NO SHAME IN HELP

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will say this LIVE ON TV OR PUBLIC ANYWHERE WHEN I SEE DATA OR PROOF THAT IT CAN BE DEMONSTRATED, MA XISHOODI, WHY SHUD I, THEIR NO POINT HIDING IT. I WANT TO SLAM BLACKS FOR THEIR LIES.

I dont think its environemental at all, it's cultural bro, whites have better culture, they enpower all to rise up, blacks enpower a very few and the rest live in ghettos. black culture is to show off and dress well and create fake image not ECONOMIC GAINS, HIS DEAD BROKE

I disagree I think it can be measured by economic productivity. For example give the same training, tasks, time to down syndrome and university student of Somalia and watch the results. We can quantify the shit.

There was this academic guy who questioned African IQ in university of Australia. I never agreed or disagreed, I was neutral cause I didn't understand what sort of 'data' he was on about. But I have swung over this philosophy. No reason this nigga has 1 dollar and down syndrome has 100k a year giving him charity. GOD SAVE ME FROM AFRICA, I AM HONEST AFRICAN AND ADMIT DEFEAT WHEN I SEE IT. SO I CAN BE HELPED, NO SHAME IN HELP
It doesnt make sense for it to be on a national scale, there is no genetic positive in a people being less intelligent.

Rather a populace acquires a high IQ only in secular regions which have a mentally growth aligned region.

Furthermore the downsyndrome person is proof that IQ doesn't equal economic output.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom When u say environmental u mean poverty right? look at south africa when white culture arrived first world, when it left, back to niggas. Nothing environmental about that but how those kids are taught and raised at home, their busy wearing clothes and shaking futo like niiko and the men in FKD not production and worth. White culture is supreme, I can demonstrate it with Somalis who came to the 'west' and adopted the culture who will lead the other Somalis, it's purely WHITE FACTOR

If u take away white factor, south africa reverted to the black factor like other africans who had an absence of black. Look at zimbabwe RHODESIA, WHITE LEFT, BACK TO NIGGAS. NIGGA LKE PRAISE AND SHOWING OFF, NOT MEASUREMENTS IN HIS WALLET, I HATE THEM WALLAHI THE GENERATION NOW AFTER COLONIAL...BEFORE COLONIAL I ONLY STUDY THEM AS THEY WERENT THIS INFERIOR

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom Black culture creates 'poverty'. The environment isn't decided by itself or else whites wud be in poverty. What else can it be? Black parents do not raise their kids up to succeed and produce in academia and economy, they teach them to be 'minority rights' and 'welfare' and 'sympathy' card. Their defeated ppl, I SEE it in Somalia as they come running out for the white charities, why not ADOPT WESTERN EXCELLENCE CULTURE, then begging. That culture is killing them

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PhySom when asians in madagascar arrived, I am not sure what type 'of asian' their maybe the 'low stock' and not 'east asian' but when they arrived they didn't have superior culture, cuz u can see madagascar now, it would've been equal cultures cuz superior culture cancels inferior ones, they don't co-exist bruv. So in the case of asians I wouldn't say their much better then us outside of 'east asian' or else why isn't madagascar a fkn beacon of knowledge kkkkk. What must of occurred is two equal cultures of worth met and mutuated together and created this

madagascar-poverty.jpg

Cuz when whites came to Australia or South Africa, the clearer dominant culture imposed 'rule' and the lower culture 'upgraded' well not 'fully' they still have teething issues kkkkk but the fact it left a huge legacy in South Africa to be first world nation is undeniable, the only thing that made South africa different to niggas was 'white control' and culture infiltrating. They didn't settle India the whites at the scale they settled South Africa, so the culture wasn't passed onto Indians at the same scale.

That's why even Indian culture isn't of excellence, look at Nairobi, it hasn't changed shit? their pretty much similar wallahi and co-exist in that 'shit hole' state

Trending

Latest posts