South Central Somalia: nothing without Somaliland & Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
PL and SL need to wise up and focus on their shared future without somalia. We can have peace and prosperity and be the best representatives of the somali race. As for my brothers being held hostage by shabaab.....god help you.

:mjlol:

It's just getting desperate now. Just let SL and Pl go already.

058fe73afbbca9ed6bf9d13875a683e297.jpg

We may not get along with Isaaq but they seem to follow rules which can be seen from the areas they inhabit.

Unlike HAG.

isaaq waa iska civil, they only have cuqdad for daroods and sayidka and siad barre and cabdi iley at large but waa very civil,

you must understand hawiye waa like Russians or cadan, very individualistic, darood and isaaq waa like community oriented, they have sultans, aqils, systems, history, hawiyes doesn't, he came out of the bushes in 1960

if a hawiye is dying his brother will say get lost, but they dont have that ethos of community feel,

it will take time to evolve and i dont wish to be their victim, i want jubaland to declare out wallahi, sic and tired of waiting for them,

Kkkkk they want to freeload on our kings, sultans, ministers and Supreme Cour judges by putting some entertainers to that list

Don't front you know the richest Somalis across the HOA are Somalilanders :hahaidiot:

Abdirashid Duale aka Dahabshiil

Ismail Ahmed

Reer Afdiinle

Ina Omaar

Indho Deero

Amina Moghe

Abdirahman Booreh

How you tryna say we don't contribute

:drakewtf:

Bohol

VIP
I would like someone to show me a list of prominent Hawiye, in the business world or politics that are not half- Daarood or became conveniently wealthy after the civil war.

Who are their respected elders/islamic elite?

Whose orders do they follow?

Who are they accountable to?

Scary to think about.

Hawiye don't show off their wealth they are low key in general. Jimcaale (CEO of Hormuud Telecom) is one of the richest Somalis.

ffgghhhh.jpg

This is gonna burn some people, but the truth hurts :manny:

Somaliland iyo Puntland la'anteed 'Soomaaliya' waxba maahan :francis:

DLwxKJhWsAAnaf9.jpg

Hadraawi

hadraawi.jpg

Timacade

hqdefault.jpg

Egal

seated-portrait-shows-a-smiling-muhammad-haji-ibrahim-egal-the-prime-picture-id84143462

Edna

Edna_Adan_Ismail_with_graduate_nurses.jpg

Iman

2AB604C200000578-3174682-image-m-2_1437863536295.jpg

When Somalia were led by Egal and Edna, two sophisticated, educated, high quality people it thrived. Somalia had dignity on the world stage

President%20Egal%20and%20other.jpg

When Afweyne was surrounded by Somaliland advisors he was making good, informed, intelligent decisions. Somalia had dignity, honour
and pride.

-The Vice president of Somalia HE, Ismail ALi Abokor - HJ
-Ministry of Planning Ahmed Mohamed Mahmoud Silanyo - HJ
- Left of Siad Barre, Ministry of Finance Ibrahim Maygag Samatar - HA
- Ministry of foreign affairs Cumar Carte Qaalib - HA

vduCqDV.jpg

Now Somalia is led by this uneducated wannabe, protected by 25,000 AMISOM troops

IMG_20170209_093706.jpg

farmaajo-1.jpg

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Kkkkk they want to freeload on our kings, sultans, ministers and Supreme Cour judges by putting some entertainers to that list
Wallahi, I wanted to like his post until I saw the shameless freeloading. He put a miscegnating runner who was knighted by his wrinkly pink queen in the same list as the President of the International Court of Justice.
:russ:

Wallahi, I wanted to like his post until I saw the shameless freeloading. He put a miscegnating runner who was knighted by his wrinkly pink queen in the same list as the President of the International Court of Justice.
:russ:

Now now boys play nice..the fella did more good than harm ... he did not mean any harm..besides he spoke the truth...

Put aside our political stand off and you will find a lot of puntland admiration and respect towards reer isaaq. ..

Yes we have the judge but they have rage cumar who is a heavy weight in his field...
We have imaan they have Mo farax. Waa labo gaala raac but both low key reerka soft spot..

After that they have faysal cali waarabe and some others tht talk like him.. the point of the story is tht they are better than the semi naked folks past gaalkacyo irregardles of reerka ..they are all xoolos who don't understand nationhood

Now now boys play nice..the fella did more good than harm ... he did not mean any harm..besides he spoke the truth...

Put aside our political stand off and you will find a lot of puntland admiration and respect towards reer isaaq. ..

Yes we have the judge but they have rage cumar who is a heavy weight in his field...
We have imaan they have Mo farax. Waa labo gaala raac but both low key reerka soft spot..

After that they have faysal cali waarabe and some others tht talk like him.. the point of the story is tht they are better than the semi naked folks past gaalkacyo irregardles of reerka ..they are all xoolos who don't understand nationhood

Exactly.

Our only issue is SSC and it's not in our interest to shed innocent blood, this can be resolved through discourse.

All civilised Somalis should cooperate.

No more dagaal.

I would like someone to show me a list of prominent Hawiye, in the business world or politics that are not half- Daarood or became conveniently wealthy after the civil war.

Who are their respected elders/islamic elite?

Whose orders do they follow?

Who are they accountable to?

Scary to think about.
Darod/hawiye mix always win loool

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Somalis are truly 62 IQ with threads like this coming up every 5 minutes. We love to take credit for people vaguely connected to us while the country is in shambles. With a diaspora like this Somalia will remain as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts