South Asian Muslim females are raised to reject foreigners at young age

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
:pachah1:

Boy, 14, is left heartbroken when his Muslim crush reveals she isn't allowed a boyfriend until she's old enough to marry - as he compares their romance to Romeo and Juliet 'without the dying'

12650722-6954007-image-a-35_1556095540725.jpg

12650720-6954007-image-a-36_1556095543111.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...slim-crush-admits-isnt-allowed-boyfriend.html

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol we cant compare ourselves to asians other than look up to them they are faar different to us from education to culture the only thing we have in common with these people are religion. Somali parents need a good asian discipline

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He should stick to white girls. It's hassle to date any religious women your not marrying. I don't get way you will want to put on the extra layer of difficulties which comes with the package.

:pachah1:

Boy, 14, is left heartbroken when his Muslim crush reveals she isn't allowed a boyfriend until she's old enough to marry - as he compares their romance to Romeo and Juliet 'without the dying'

12650722-6954007-image-a-35_1556095540725.jpg

12650720-6954007-image-a-36_1556095543111.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...slim-crush-admits-isnt-allowed-boyfriend.html
I watched it, it's actually quiet eye opening and funny at times. One white family invites one of the Muslim pubil's family over for dinner, they go to the supermarket to buy halal meat without knowing what halal is but turns out the supermarket don't sell halal meat.

At one point the mother puts lettuce into her basket and the son says

son: "Mum, is the lettuce halal"
Mother: "does it have to be halal"
Son: "everything has to be halal"
Mother "well, where am I going to get that from"
:russ::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

Look how ugly and low T South Asian men are. If their women had freedom to marry other races, their race would be extinct lmao.

I agree. By time their kids are born they have arranged who will marry them this is great way to prevent heartbreak. Yeah sometimes they dont work but Is better than dating every guy/girl in your town being heartbroken etc. I still wouldnt bother looking for a spouse for my kids lol

I agree. By time their kids are born they have arranged who will marry them this is great way to prevent heartbreak. Yeah sometimes they dont work but Is better than dating every guy/girl in your town being heartbroken etc. I still wouldnt bother looking for a spouse for my kids lol
I'm not a fan of arranged marriages, my cousin in Somalia had an arranged marriage lkn after he married problems started apparently her aabo told her she wouldn't do house chores instead her husband would get her a shaqaale who would be her maid and do everything for her.

Unfortunately, things got really intense and their relationship became toxic she got pregnant really early and after she gave birth they separated.

It could have been avoided by following the example of the prophet, gabarta aad guursaneysid iska so fiiri how she looks, her dabeecad and everything by simply meeting her at her home with her father/brother/adeer/awoowe present and hadaad is fahantiin get married as soon as possible.

Why wouldn't you bother looking? Would you accept any individual your future daughter/son bring home without knowing their background.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I’m sick of the same old stuff here. Some of you are suffering from Shaqo la’aanino.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't know what arranged marriages are villanized so viciously--many non-arranged marriages end up in divorce anyways. After you marry someone out of "love", you'll quickly realize that it was only really infatuation that brought you two together and infatuation is nothing if not temporary.

Who’s to blame here? Very few South Asian men abandon their wives and children and in general, they do have less children than us, Somalis, how will Somali men make that feasible? If a little girl grows up in a fatherless environment and sees around similar kids from her own background in similar boats, she wouldn’t be growing with the thoughts of marrying from her own ethnicity? How can we Somali men make that to happen and these girls have a life where dad is always part of their lives and make them proud to make that sort of a decision to marry a Somali? Who’s her male role model?

I'm not a fan of arranged marriages, my cousin in Somalia had an arranged marriage lkn after he married problems started apparently her aabo told her she wouldn't do house chores instead her husband would get her a shaqaale who would be her maid and do everything for her.

Unfortunately, things got really intense and their relationship became toxic she got pregnant really early and after she gave birth they separated.

It could have been avoided by following the example of the prophet, gabarta aad guursaneysid iska so fiiri how she looks, her dabeecad and everything by simply meeting her at her home with her father/brother/adeer/awoowe present and hadaad is fahantiin get married as soon as possible.

Why wouldn't you bother looking? Would you accept any individual your future daughter/son bring home without knowing their background.
From what I know from.my Asian friends they do background check throughly they see each other's pictures but dont meet live till the wedding. As a Somali it's a bit weird to me but so far they seem so happy. I can see why it works for them because everyone is involved instead of just couple meeting each other randomly etc. I say what ever floats their boat.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Our community should be like this but it’s not, simply because the fathers are to busy chewing khaat and talking about an imaginary presidential campaign.

From what I know from.my Asian friends they do background check throughly they see each other's pictures but dont meet live till the wedding. As a Somali it's a bit weird to me but so far they seem so happy. I can see why it works for them because everyone is involved instead of just couple meeting each other randomly etc. I say what ever floats their boat.
Lkn sister you forgot my question,

"Why wouldn't you bother looking? Would you accept any individual your future daughter/son bring home without knowing their background"

Our community should be like this but it’s not, simply because the fathers are to busy chewing khaat and talking about an imaginary presidential campaign.
I agree with you lkn I don't know where you are but where I am (UK) khat is banned but we still have the odeyaal in the coffee shops arguing about nonsensical bs instead of thinking about their kids future.

Lkn sister you forgot my question,

"Why wouldn't you bother looking? Would you accept any individual your future daughter/son bring home without knowing their background"
I was being silly. Of course I would have a say on who my son or daughter brings home but I would rather let them find their own and save me all the headache of resenting me if it goes sour plus it's always good to make your own mistakes those are the best lessons in life not the once others make for you. I would raise them right so they can make good Choices inshaAllah

I think the men on sspot are so hellbent on talking down to Somali women that they naively praise Asians.

I grew up in a predominantly Asian area and have friends that are asian. Many of them glorify interracial marriages o
I and even had a friend that was obsessed with Somali and other East African men.

Many of them would if they could get away with being with men from different backgrounds.

Honestly, people's obsession with women and interracial marriages are weird.

Some men marry out and some women marry out. They have various reasons for marrying out. Deal with it. You can't control the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending