South Asian/Arab girls are underrated wtf

World

VIP
Lol what do you mean? Arab girls are usually pretty petite from my observations. They’re not that curvy. Even white girls have them beat.
White women have the biggest breasts in the world but then it’s probably Arabs. And Arab women usually have nice toned curvy bodies as well.

Tukraq

VIP
i Don’t think Arabs understand the concept of gym but some of the have potential to be Latinalite baddies especially when thick the rest of them are just ugly, Indians are either skinny flat or fat in the wrong places:gucciwhat:
I would have them at the same level as East Asians then again they’re so hair and stink :nahgirl: so yeah they’re the ugliest to me

World

VIP
i Don’t think Arabs understand the concept of gym but some of the have potential to be Latinalite baddies especially when thick the rest of them are just ugly, Indians are either skinny flat or fat in the wrong places:gucciwhat:
I would have them at the same level as East Asians then again they’re so hair and stink :nahgirl: so yeah they’re the ugliest to me
Tbh I was more talking about pakistani/bengali girls

Sambuus

Inactive
Albanian and Kosovo women are top ten in my opinion as well.
Albanian and Kosovo women do all have same ancestors and come from the same culture. Walahi i’ve never been fond of Balkan people, aggravated people with mental issues waaye :francis:

White women have the biggest breasts in the world but then it’s probably Arabs. And Arab women usually have nice toned curvy bodies as well.
I still don’t see it. Middle Eastern and South Asian women are rarely very curvy. They are pretty small in stature with not much on their chests or bums. I would say only East Asian women have them beat for being the most boyish looking women (body-wise).
:mjlol:
Even though some jealous blacks clown on white girls’ bodies, Beckys can often have great curves. Arabs and South Asians...not so much.
:manny:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War ninyow timo jilics Bollywood haa lkn the average ones are :susp:

As for Arabs women. They’re way better looking than the timo smelling timo jilics.

Trending