South Asian/Arab girls are underrated wtf

Persian and Levantine girls are cute but Arabs from Saoudi Arabia are hairier than me.
Persian women are underrated tbh & Leventine Women are known for their beauty.

The rare beautiful indian female are always 11/10

It goes like this:
North African Women
Latinas
Leventine Women
European women

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Persian women are underrated tbh & Leventine Women are known for their beauty.

The rare beautiful indian female are always 11/10

It goes like this:
North African Women
Latinas
Leventine Arab Women
European women

Nice, you have a good taste in women.
I like persian and levantine women and Latinas are also good looking on average!
But North Africans, i do see them here and i prefer European Women than North Africans :nvjpqts:

I don't care about Arabs, but they are not Turkic. There has been far more Zanji admixture in Arabs than Turkic.

But I simply don't care, stop bothering me with your Turk obsession.
Thats right state ur historical evidence lacking claim then finish with " but i dont care" cuz you know you'd loose if it came to a source providing:francis: discussion.

Apollo

VIP
Thats right state ur historical evidence lacking claim then finish with " but i dont care" cuz you know you'd loose if it came to a source providing:francis: discussion.

Who the f*ck cares? Arabs are not Turkic. Turks have Central Asian genes never found in 99% of ethnic Arabs.

You got these bullshit ideas from Afrocentric websites (they tend to call Arabs as ''Turks'').

It is a boring subject. I don't care, and no amount of your pseudo-science will change my mind.

Who the f*ck cares? Arabs are not Turkic. Turks have Central Asian genes never found in 99% of ethnic Arabs.

You got these bullshit ideas from Afrocentric websites (they tend to call Arabs as ''Turks'').

It is a boring subject. I don't care and no amount of your pseudo-science will change my mind.
im sure you know that the mtdna of fairskinned northafricans is overwhelmingly european. Y-dna will not change if one gets with a white girl.

Apollo

VIP
im sure you know that the mtdna of fairskinned northafricans is overwhelmingly european. Y-dna will not change if one gets with a white girl.

The light skin in Arabs is native to them and comes from early adoption of agriculture (less Vitamin D from meat in their diet, more calories from grains) and spending more time indoors since the Neolithic (over 10,000 years).

Levantine farmers who went to Europe were lighter than the native European hunter-gatherers.
https://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

But, what's the point of talking about this in this thread? Complete derail.

The light-skin in Arabs is native to them and comes from early adoption of agriculture (less Vitamin D from meat in their diet, more calories from grains) and spending more time indoors since the Neolithic (over 10,000 years).

Levantine farmers who went to Europe were lighter than the European hunter-gathers.
https://www.livescience.com/42838-european-hunter-gatherer-genome-sequenced.html

But, what's the point of talking about this in this thread? Complete derail.
Okay how about we debate in another thread i create under anthropology?

Trending

Latest posts