South African Hottie dates a Geeljire

Tbh I never see Somali guy’s with chicks like this. It’s either a pretty Somali chick or another cute Horner or middle eastern etc.

So I’m to think my whole family has henna in there hair, even though I’ve never seen them apply it? Including myself?
:ayaanswag:
Wallahi, shut the hell up. You don’t know what you’re talking about.
Somalis are not biologically ginger. You may have been in contact with gingers, And then received the disease from them

Cushite isn’t even a real thing. Who the hell will even take that seriously other than some niggas on Paltalk.
Cushites are what you are, The same way a cracker from sweden is germanic, Cushites were born with a mix of natufian like dna and proto nilote dna we somalis have then small additional hunter gatherer dna

Akhi, why would Somali men go for a Madow woman who is a western xalimo on steroids and ruin your genes, :susp:

when this is available instead

Our nordic queen's await us sxb. Beauty, character and submissive :rejoice:
Bro i understand what you mean, But swedish women are allergic to submissivines. These are the es who f*ck guys in their father households and then order their father to drive the guy back home, This is not considered ceeb for them

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Bro i understand what you mean, But swedish women are allergic to submissivines. These are the *****es who f*ck guys in their father households and then order their father to drive the guy back home, This is not considered ceeb for them
There are other women like Bosnian women who are Muslim.
trust me sxb, any woman is better than a Madow women:meleshame:

Trending