South Africa plans to leave International Criminal Court, claims African bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
ANC is a leech that is sucking South Africa dry. The country was already build and was way ahead than any other African country yet it allowed Nigeria to pass them.

S

Shamis

Nigeria is the powerhouse of Africa. They supply us with construction materials while SA kills African shopkeepers for undercutting them by two pennies.

Nigeria is the powerhouse of Africa. They supply us with construction materials while SA kills African shopkeepers for undercutting them by two pennies.
Can you give a little more detail on construction materials? It seems that every business or real estate companies complain on cost and time lost on construction materials being unavailable in Somalia.

While I totally agree that SA is a shit hole. I fully support them if they decide to leave the international Criminal Court. because it seems like everyone who is at the hague is either a african war criminal or african dictator.

While I totally agree that SA is a shit hole. I fully support them if they decide to leave the international Criminal Court. because it seems like everyone who is at the hague is either a african war criminal or african dictator.
Why would you defend criminals on the basis of their geographical location? A criminal is a criminal. The reason why ICC is targeting more on Africa because the countries with dictators have little international power and are corrupted to the bone.

Why would you defend criminals on the basis of their geographical location? A criminal is a criminal. The reason why ICC is targeting more on Africa because the countries with dictators have little international power and are corrupted to the bone.
I'm not defending anyone to lock up some criminals while others are paid millions to give speeches seems hypocritical to me.

S

Shamis

Can you give a little more detail on construction materials? It seems that every business or real estate companies complain on cost and time lost on construction materials being unavailable in Somalia.

A little birdy told me that a Nigerian big man supplied Somali constructors with concrete. I believed her because it's just too random to not be true.

I'm not defending anyone to lock up some criminals while others are paid millions to give speeches seems hypocritical to me.

Stop avoiding the issue

It's a fact that the primary victims of African dictators are the African people themselves. Whether we are discussing Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Omar Bashir, or anyone else....the issue still stands. These African dictators have been a net negative to their countries, and defending them just to spite Western countries makes no logical sense at all.

ANC is a leech that is sucking South Africa dry. The country was already build and was way ahead than any other African country yet it allowed Nigeria to pass them.

The condition in South Africa is nothing more than a Southern most European colony. South Africa is geopolitically globally because of its European population and their economy. Thus all over the world Afrikaans(Dutch), despite being a minority language is more accommodated for than Zulu. Therefore South Africa internationally is not shaped by majority the Bantu population.

. If it isn't obivous why they are attacking Somali Business folks and not the europeans then i dont know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts