South Africa is doing what the rest of the world and its leaders failed to do!

They're brave people and the only ones who can say they relate with the Palestinians since they also went through apartheid.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
im so shocked the arabs and muslims stood by and watched this happen for so long, the cowardice is sickening.

Which is bizarre if u ask me. I mean- maybe its because they are constantly compared --palestine and isreal is compared with the apartheid in SA --

So that is why the govt is making moves to seem relevant- but they didn't do Sh!t when the atrocities happened in their home in regards to killings of immigrant business men. SA Police watched and gave a blind eye for the murders of foreign business men and the lootings habbits of monkeys! They have their own human rights genocide and here they are bringing their danyeer heads into National crises. Please MR. Zulu-- go shave off your na.p.p.y hair.,

Last edited:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Which is bizarre if u ask me. I mean- maybe its because they are constantly compared --palestine and isreal is compared with the apartheid in SA --

So that is why the govt is making moves to seem relevant- but they didn't do Sh!t when the atrocities happened in their home in regards to killings of immigrant business men. They have their own human rights genocide and here they are bringing their danyeer heads into National crises. Please MR. Zulu-- go shave off your na.p.p.y hair.,
Wallahi shut the f up Basra

I’m sick of people like you who downgrade innocent people? At least South Africa is doing shit can’t say the same about the neighbouring countries of Palestine.

If you’re an actual woman you wouldn’t down grade other physical features. You wouldn’t like it either if I called you an old washed up used female would you?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi shut the f up Basra

I’m sick of people like you who downgrade innocent people? At least South Africa is doing shit can’t say the same about the neighbouring countries of Palestine.

If you’re an actual woman you wouldn’t down grade other physical features. You wouldn’t like it either if I called you an old washed up used female would you?

Happy Laugh Out Loud GIF by DreamWorks Animation

So that is why the govt is making moves to seem relevant- but they didn't do Sh!t when the atrocities happened in their home in regards to killings of immigrant business men. SA Police watched and gave a blind eye for the murders of foreign business men and the lootings habbits of monkeys! They have their own human rights genocide and here they are bringing their danyeer heads into National crises. Please MR. Zulu-- go shave off your na.p.p.y hair.,
:faysalwtf:Bro hates South africans more then the whites

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."

100%. This is all a show. I hated them from the get-go a couple years back when Somali businessmen and women were killed just because of "muh jobs". TSAD

100%. This is all a show. I hated them from the get-go a couple years back when Somali businessmen and women were killed just because of "muh jobs". TSAD
It’s all for show they have a history of killing and harassing all Africans who move there with whether its Somalis, Nigerians, Zimbabweans, etc

But tbh I support it, as long as it helps the Palestinians get justice. I’ll overlook there hypocrisy if they get results, but I definitely won’t celebrate them for it

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s all for show they have a history of killing and harassing all Africans who move there with its Somalis, Nigerians, Zimbabweans

But tbh I support it, as long as it helps the Palestinians get justice. I’ll overlook there hypocrisy if they get results, but I definitely won’t celebrate them for it

Yep, if u can think Marchi Valian way like that- i will give you a begrudging grace.

:damn::susp:

pinkyandthebrain

Isaaq (lander) supremacist
VIP
Is all drama to get people to support South Africa, Never will I side with a country that kills off hard working somali business men. Everything about that country triggere me.

Trending

Latest posts