Soul sucking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawaa

Swimming in kisses
Ditch them and replace them with friends who lift your spirit when they even cross your mind, and you feel excited to see them. Having healthy friendship is important.

>Wise words from a 96 atar veteran,dhadweynaha somaliyeed sii fiican uu dhageeyso:fittytousand:
Its the only way to live in the Gaals world saxib
:wow1:
I myself used to be a nacas who believed in " friendship bracelets" and "BFFS" until I learned my lesson the hard
:wow:
Now the only friends I have are the shadows and my somali family friends daughters
:ohlord:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
You need to learn to tell people off because being people pleaser is not actually a good trait. Be honest and tell them you are not a therapist and you not getting paid to listen to their shitty life all the time.

Ditch them and replace them with friends who lift your spirit when they even cross your mind, and you feel excited to see them. Having healthy friendship is important.

I have good friends from school and uni. I'm still figuring out the best way to ditch them.

You need to learn to tell people off because being people pleaser is not actually a good trait. Be honest and tell them you are not a therapist and you not getting paid to listen to their shitty life all the time.

Yeah I've always been a people pleaser and that's why I occasionally attract users. I will follow your advice sis. I feel better today but that's because I'm ignoring their phone calls.

Yeah I've always been a people pleaser and that's why I occasionally attract users. I will follow your advice sis. I feel better today but that's because I'm ignoring their phone calls.
Be that xaax xaasid xalimo abayo. Step on these hosts, step on these s. 200-2.gif

I have good friends from school and uni. I'm still figuring out the best way to ditch them.
They all dog you in the end.
:manny:
The reason we make friends is to hinder the thought of death. Even though only we will feel the sadness of dying we distract our selfs from the inevitable through feeling we are part of a community. Hence we attain a sense of immorality. This is obviously an ill conceived notion but it calms our mind about death.This form of thinking is evident in all parts of our lives whether it be qabil, gobol Iyo qaran.

I'm sorry if that was a bit deep, it was the realisation I came to in my experiences
:hillarybiz:

I've been in a similar situation. It was three of us, the always depressed girl, bubbly girl and I. When we were all together we would be able to have fun, but eventually me and the bubbly girl had a falling out, and it was just me and depressed girl. It's like we never had anything to talk about that didn't relate to her home life. Constantly 9 out of 10 times we spoke it was about her miserly. I felt for the girl, I really did, but please for the love of all that is holy can we for once talk about something else? I loved her too much to ever tell her that though. It's like bubbly girl kept our relationship stable and once she was gone so was the balance.

I would suggest having a serious chat with them and telling them what you told us. If there are no changes in their behavior towards you, cut them off and let them know why. Tell them I told what you were doing was a problem and you continued to do it regardless. So goodbye as you're not good for my mental health.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts