Soul sucking friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and they ignore me. I even try and talk about films I've seen or books I've read and they override me.

I think it's best to stop interacting with them. They were they treat you is like a free physical therapist.

Are they your fellow students or co worker?

You laughed at my post and I was upset about that, it's not funny to me. I'm really feeling like shit because of these es and you laughed :(

I am sorry. I don't know your pain and I hope Allah will help you

Me and my neighbors mostly discuss about WWE and Animes.

I am sorry. I don't know your pain and I hope Allah will help you

Me and my neighbors mostly discuss about WWE and Animes.

I wish I could do the same. They wont let me talk about normal things. They're unemployed too so that makes me even more depressed.

I wish I could do the same. They wont let me talk about normal things. They're unemployed too so that makes me even more depressed.

Your pain is equivalent to getting stabbed and being left to die while screaming for help.

I hope you will find friends or Allah reforms their lazy unemployed ass.

Where do you live.

Europe or America?

Your pain is equivalent to getting stabbed and being left to die while screaming for help.

I hope you will find friends or Allah reforms their lazy unemployed ass.

Where do you live.

Europe or America?

That's exactly what it feels like!

I have other friends that I see on the weekends but these two always corner me because they live so near me.

I live in London.

Just come up with an excuse to escape the conversation, Tell them that you have to shower, My phones dying, anything.

Would you still want to be their friend if they are able to change? Some people are just not aware of their actions. If you tell them sincerely that you're tired of the way they treat you and you don't want to hang out with them anymore, it might wake them up.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Oh trust me i know what you mean. I had friend who cried infront of me when his girlfriend dumped him. I didnt know what to say cause i never had a friend cry infront me i kinda felt bad and annoyed at the same time.

Gave him a slap to his head and told him to man up :heh: Never whined about his life ever since :damedamn::deadosama:

Just come up with an excuse to escape the conversation, Tell them that you have to shower, My phones dying, anything.

I want something a bit more permanent than that. I tried all of this and they complain that I don't answer their calls and it's just another headache.

Would you still want to be their friend if they are able to change? Some people are just not aware of their actions. If you tell them sincerely that you're tired of the way they treat you and you don't want to hang out with them anymore, it might wake them up.

I'm not sure I want to be their friend any more. I already told them that negativity affects my mental health and they ignored that just to go on about their shitty childhoods and current life situation. It's like they didn't realise I meant them.

Oh trust me i know what you mean. I had friend who cried infront of me when his girlfriend dumped him. I didnt know what to say cause i never had a friend cry infront me i kinda felt bad and annoyed at the same time.

Gave him a slap to his head and told him to man up :heh: Never whined about his life ever since :damedamn::deadosama:

I wish I could slap them too! I'm glad you got your friend to get a grip!

I'm not sure I want to be their friend any more. I already told them that negativity affects my mental health and they ignored that just to go on about their shitty childhoods and current life situation. It's like they didn't realise I meant them.

Wow. Good luck getting away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts