Sophia the robot

These things scare me. Everytime I see one makes me remember of Will Smith's movie; I, robot when they started to come for the humans
df87fffb0e261a5f1f6e8148f3e028f8--i-robot-blu-rays.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I remember my World Affairs teacher showed us last year. That thing is creepy
:nahgirl:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The robot's expressions were too funny :icon lol:.

But not gonna lie, these humanoids are creepy af.

How far do you think we are from artifical general intelligence, imo the closest right now is reinforcement learning and agent based models.

How far do you think we are from artifical general intelligence, imo the closest right now is reinforcement learning and agent based models.

Not long but the moment they do the thinking for us, it’s game over. The only way I can think of preventing that is if we’d artificially enhance our selves with the AI. Evolution if you will.

Apollo

VIP
Are you interested in sophia ? She looks beautiful :mybusiness:.

It is interesting. I first heard about her during that Saudi led financial conference - think it was about NEOM city, but I think they need another decade or so for it to truly become human-like.

It is interesting. I first heard about her during that Saudi led financial conference - think it was about NEOM city, but I think they need another decade or so for it to truly become human-like.

I can't wait to have a robot like rosie in the jetsons. She will prepare brunch and clean the house.

Are you sure @Apollo ? In China the robots are already serving the customers :ileycry:

Apollo

VIP
Are you saying that my job is to cook and clean ? :9uoofqd:. I thought you were better than that @Apollo !

Naaah, if they are able to cook and clean on their own without making mistakes they can probably do a lot more by that time

Currently computers (robots are basically computers) can do many high tech stuff, but the simple human things that require multitasking and kinetic dexterity they can't do.

Naaah, if they are able to cook and clean on their own without making mistakes they can probably do a lot more by that time

Currently computers (robots are basically computers) can do many high tech stuff, but the simple human things that require multitasking and kinetic dexterity they can't do.

Obviously it will be too expensive.

:wow1: To be honest I'm more worried about the bigger picture. That thing rejected Will Smith. In that case may God help the rest of us men :jcoleno:

Trending

Latest posts