SOO GALA PLZ something I noticed here

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi I've encountered this many times people here want you to adopt their way of thinking and become like them. you can't even voice your opinion without being labelled troll. Since @Finesse thought I was trolling I will move my honest opinion here. I find Somali dances very unappealing and to be frank ugly. I like to be straight and direct. You guys can say what you want about it wallahi billahi maybe Dhaanto performing it as a group would be fun. Maybe Saylici or Jaandheer too but that would be the act of performing it which would make it fun, but overall its very unappealing foolxumo dances there I shared my opinion. Wondering who feels the same yaa Ikhwaan.

Wallahi billahi I've encountered this many times people here want you to adopt their way of thinking and become like them. you can't even voice your opinion without being labelled troll. Since @Calitedessse thought I was trolling I will move my honest opinion here. I find @CaliTedesse to be ANTI-SOMALI . I like to be straight and direct. You guys can say what you want about it wallahi billahi .I shared my opinion. Wondering who feels the same yaa Ikhwaan.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Finesse I like having dialogue with people ya ukhti why do you find me anti-Somali because I consider myself a Somali vissionary wallahi billahi. Of course it is your opinion and you are entitled to it

CaliTedesse

VIP
There’s no flow or rhythm to them.
Thats not necessarily it akhi. Its more the steps and movements which are unappealing. You see Dhaanto is one performing the movement of a camel. Why the hell would you mimic a camel.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Somalis suck at dancing specially Somali women, their disproportionate flat asses makes you wanna vomit.

Just look at this untalented Xalimo:
Can we call this "Dance"?! :draketf:
KeenLazyAmericansaddlebred-max-1mb.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@CaliTedesse always complaining about something..

Nobody is forcing you to like Somali food, dances and women. Go on about your way, Doqon naaso waa weyn leh. Kaani wuu nuguqafifay. Balaayo calool buur!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending