SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Old ass Karen got choked out to, wallahi no naxriis from these niggas:russ:
Oh to be young and w/ no responsibility again, I would’ve been in mpls right now :banderas: I heard quruxlow got vandalized, sucks they are targeting everything, they should’ve spared minority owned businesses.

Wallahi this is my new profile pic
EZE09MPXkAA0lFD

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oh to be young and w/ no responsibility again, I would’ve been in mpls right now :banderas: I heard quruxlow got vandalized, sucks they are targeting everything, they should’ve spared minority owned businesses.

Somebody check on @Basra she probably vandalized it

abaayad is not strictly fob thing. I feel like fobs get blamed for everything bad.
I'm not blaming, I'm just correcting you that its only the black identifying somalis that do things like that when other somalis would definitely join in on something like that. I would say somali brand thugs in mpls are split. half of them act madow the other half are strictly somali in behavior... they may have different taste in music, language,clothes and even the variation of crime but the same penchant for causing trouble

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Horrible! I don’t condone robbery but George Floyd will never be forgotten. What is with Minnesota and police brutality? Damn fire the damn DA !

Trending

Latest posts