SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

naah this is product of we are black mantra. how can you wear hijab and be out there looting? They are somalis only on the outside. When you keep telling you that you are victim and everyone has it in for you, you are bound to act all irrational. Distance yourself from this nonsense
I meant somalis in america act like african americans but the looting and love for chaos came from overseas. some of the people you're seeing are fobs who hate AA culture and people.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Lol yall’s police are maaskin, they don’t even carry weapons, we are dealing with the worst kind of people who enjoy shooting you to death. I swear every cracker that got bullied in high school joins either the army or the police academy.
Our police have weapons they just aren't xoolos like y'all :lolbron: :kanyeshrug:

I meant somalis in america act like african americans but the looting and love for chaos came from overseas. some of the people you're seeing are fobs who hate AA culture and people.
You mean the fob looting with blm sign? How you know they are fobs? I have hard time seeing fobs caring for a Madow and protest for him

You mean the fob looting with blm sign? How you know they are fobs? I have hard time seeing fobs caring for a Madow and protest for him
not everyone protesting is looting and not everyone looting is protesting. I can tell by the hair and clothes. you don't know the fobs in MN they wouldn't protest but if they see looting they would join in

not everyone protesting is looting and not everyone looting is protesting. I can tell by the hair and clothes. you don't know the fobs in MN they wouldn't protest but if they see looting they would join in
abaayad is not strictly fob thing. I feel like fobs get blamed for everything bad.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
madows never learn...within a year the police will pullback and there will be lawlessness

They got all the sympathy in the world, the mayor even ordered the jailing of the cop and then this chimp out commences.

Last edited:

Idk how the police are like when it comes to looters but back in London 2011 a lot of ppl got caught on cctv camera and either got fined or arrested.

Trending

Latest posts