SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How can you have “anti qabiilism” as your signiture and make that kind of comment :drakewtf:
There's something called a joke. Qabilism is hating someone because of their qabiil, or vice-versa. Qabilismm is
There might be a correlation between race and intelligence.
There might be a correlation with clinically retarded and naming yourself Jacki on a somali forum :oh6b81q:

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
They're just taking advantage of the situation. They don't actually care.
The worst nightmare would be if the protests spread to cities like LA or New York where several millions should be quarantined. Hoping for the best for the US right now but this protests could be the starting point for increased mortality with the corona or a second wave.

Yoooo I watched the video and these niggas are not playing around they actually looted a fucking Target :damn:

You know ever since Habargidir aliens mass invaded Minneapolis the crime rate skyrocked like 50%
:russ:yall were worse than the Mathows from Chiraq
We're all just Somali's in the West sxb, might as well join in on the fun, no cop knows what a Hawiye or Darood is :pachah1:

Last edited:
I wish I joined, I wanna loot stores with food, Pepsi cans, chips, you name it

American Somalis are some lucky mfs:salute:

Last edited: