SOO CARARAAAY! Looting happening right now in Minneapolis! It is turning into Mogadishu. Target store looted. GIBIIN stole all the makeup

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Its not illegal but the problem is that they live in the same place they are destroying. Minneapolis is going to turn like baltimore and somalis and madows will turn on each other

I don't think so, if this is the only mall that they looted then it won't have too much of an effect. Unless they start looting every mall and store they see like madmen the city won't be destroyed. Target has insurance for things like this and owns hundreds to thousands of stores across the US. They barely suffered a loss.

If you think about it they've been ripping off customers for decades to make profit, they lost a couple thousand dollars over the millions and millions of profit they made and will continue to make. No loss, they're not gonna close down the store as long as these stuff don't persist.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
These businesses have insurance and can reclaim all and more of what they lost....i am telling you this will end up bad for the people of the city
A money is being lost wether it’s through insurance company or state money, best way to hurt a man is either killing or through his pockets. You can’t kill them so this is the second best option trust me, they will learn and reform MPD. University of Minnesota already cut ties with them, they are receiving huge backlash this time.

A money is being lost wether it’s through insurance company or state money, best way to hurt a man is either killing or though his pockets. You can’t kill them so this is the second best option trust me, they will learn and reform MPD. University of Minnesota already cut ties with them, they are receiving huge backlash this time.

why dont you just drag the officers and beat the shit out of them?

why are all these xalimos with hijabs looting. so embarassing. They basically are screaming "I am Somali":what:

Take it off at least so you blend in a little with the madows

Fam she jacked a Vimto :russ:
When you're
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and you get your hands on some free caano niido :russ:
a3UZhvC.gif

Trending