Son of former saudi king is a

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shamis

They are not aids, they are actually sex slaves and diplomatic immunity or big shot lawyers are covering this up. There was another incident in a London hotel where a man was raped and killed by an Arab prince and it was the lifts CCTV. Only someone afraid of being hit with a libel accusation would call that 'work'.

These people should he banned from civilised countries.

waraabe

Your superior
They are not aids, they are actually sex slaves and diplomatic immunity or big shot lawyers are covering this up. There was another incident in a London hotel where a man was raped and killed by an Arab prince and it was the lifts CCTV. Only someone afraid of being hit with a libel accusation would call that 'work'.

These people should he banned from civilised countries.

one former UK prime minster raped a child. everywhere is so focked up

S

Shamis

I heard! Like Saville they only pursued the case after his death. A senior police police officer knew and he was told to drop the case or so he claims. This was only in the 90's but they'll eventually label everyone a pedophile and claim it was rampant in 90's society like they did for Saville and the 70s.

S

Shamis

Did you know that there were incidents of sodomy recorded in Al Shabaab? Plenty of them went to madrassas in carabta and basically came back just like this prince. Somali recruits were the ones who reported it.

waraabe

Your superior
I heard! Like Saville they only pursued the case after his death. A senior police police officer knew and he was told to drop the case or so he claims. This was only in the 90's but they'll eventually label everyone a pedophile and claim it was rampant in 90's society like they did for Saville and the 70s.

you said civilised countries, clearly if they are raping children they are not civilised so maha

S

Shamis

Are you serious? KSA has the worst human rights record imaginable.

S

Shamis

UK is civilised for recognising pedophilia, murder and rape as crimes.

U

uncleruckus

Wtf some males or one male was farting in his face :deadpeter: dirty bastard
i'm not surprised since ism originated in Xaarabia.

S

Shamis

hmm

i hate those hypocritical sand but don't ever be a house , these child fucking peckerwoods are no different to those desert rats

Please. In Saudi anyone can marry a child and they can rape her after she gets her first period. They believe in forced concubinage too so they can rape whomever their society sees as inferior without an adultery punishment. They also abuse the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending