somnet Is Stealing Our Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
A user here alerted me via DM that Somnet stole my thread about my time in prison. They changed the name of my victim from Mustafa to Xplaya, the outspoken atheist on that board. The poor responders think it's an original piece of work.

At least they recognize we're superior to them if they have to steal our content. Imitation is the best form of flattery and all that.

Here is their plagiarism:

upload_2017-9-15_18-46-20.png

https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=387163&sid=da2247b30d8845d5a106bd09a33c6874

Here's my original:

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/ever-been-in-trouble-with-the-law.30707/

@Benjamin

Dhuloxking is a cuck.

He's probably reading this thread right now and panicking.

Message to Dhuloxking: listen mate, I know you've got a crush on me, so come on down sweetheart, and leave that dump.

SSpot is where the cool kids are.

Last edited:

Benjamin

någon :)
The funny thing is that he's complaining about SSpot users going to Somnet when he's plagiarizing our material:

upload_2017-9-15_18-51-53-png.30177

@Benjamin, is this guy you?
No, I don't use somenet I just go there once in awhile to see what's going on that mess site.
That guy you're referring me to is the one who stole your post. :mahubowtf:
Are you blaming me?:farole:

No, I don't use somenet I just go there once in awhile to see what's going on that shithole.
That guy you're referring me to is the one who stole your post. :mahubowtf:
Are you blaming me?:farole:
How do we know it's not you waryaa? The investigative reporter who alerted me to the theft told me his writing style matches yours.

You're right @Benjamin. Its not you. After further investigation the evidence points to @Grant. We know he likes to hang with the enemy

Not me. That writing style is far too distinctive. I only have the one nik, so I'd have to give you credit. :cool: My only recent posts over there were the New Dalka. Not that I wouldn't join in if they had a good thread going. I had 12 good years with them.

ExcessFame

True Villain
I miss the old forum styles of the sites I used to go on back in the day. This web2.0 shit gets boring sometimes :icon e ugeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts