'Sometimes we just lie down together and cry': Somalia hit by the worst drought in 40 years

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Am I wrong though. But when it comes to me Basra "I will spank her" I hope am not over representing myself, since I haven't seen or heard any farax do it yet. The odds are tight to be honest.

No you are not wrong. Xaliimos are acting according to their inherent hormones. They are no different from African American women, who coincidentally- their men only purpose is to impregnate.

However, not all Xaliimos are like this tho-- God usually matches a submissive typical feminine hormones Xaliimo with a Farah with high testosterone !

Either way, the both crazy testro Xaliimo and the submissive one appreciate a good spanking loooool

Last edited:
No you are not wrong. Xaliimos are acting according their inherent hormones. They are no different from African American women, who coincidentally- their men only purpose is to impregnate.

However, not all Xaliimos are like this tho-- God usually matches a submissive with typical feminine hormones Xaliimo with a Farah with high testosterone !

Either both crazy testro Xaliimo and the submissive one appreciate a good spanking loooool
I hope my wife appreciates the spanking when she acts up. "Macaanow iga qallee" :diddyass:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I Suggest To Any Diaspora Somali To Convince Their Tool Back Home That This Lifestyle Is Over Change It Now Or Perish

If i had capability i will run a charity organization. Basically catering to famine in Somalia. We would have graph, map, and data to predict famine and have a ground work where people can show up to take food. Slowly if this organization is successful, i would encourage tree planting, working with Somalia govt and the west..

The reason it is not done is --it is not profitable to help the poor. But walaahi oo bilaahi that is a Shaitaan thinking. U will received two folds

Prayer does nothing. The’ve been praying for ages and still starving lool so naive and hopeless. Time for real, scientific approaches to combat dry lands

100% agree. It's about time we stop conducting these stupid roob doons are start looking for tangible solutions to drought. Unfortunately, we don't have the government(s) to start such changes.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Prayer does nothing. The’ve been praying for ages and still starving lool so naive and hopeless. Time for real, scientific approaches to combat dry lands
They have been killing each other too.

Your prayer will be accepted if you do good and help yourself too.

The solutions are out there, yet they still genocide each other over some dusty tuulo instead of bettering their situation.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
100% agree. It's about time we stop conducting these stupid roob doons are start looking for tangible solutions to drought. Unfortunately, we don't have the government(s) to start such changes.
If we can build ports, dusty cities or whatever we can also build the infrastructure we need to keep these people alive.

I disagree 100%

Walaaahi oo bilaahii oo tolaahii prayers work. I have seen it in my own life. A quote from the victims said "Sometimes we just lie together and cry"

No one is praying!!!! Walaahi, i have been saying this again and again.. First of all, the dynamic of Duas-- is not instant gratification. It wont happen/accepted right away. The angels have to deliver to Allaah swt in the heavens, after time God willing it will be accepted.

Here is a criteria of how to Pray to Allaah swt

• Repent your sins
  • Praise Allaah swt calling any of Allaah's swt 99 names
  • Be specific in your Dua.
  • Make it a beautiful Dua, be creative (exalt your Lord in praise )
  • And again be specific in your dua.
  • On finishing the Dua - Say Oh Allaah swt, if my dua is not good for me, then you are ALL knowing in what is good for me. Ameeen

And yes -Dunya Scientific ground work is important. But Dua is good for the helpless. Allaah swt hears the Helpless
China and Isreal didn't re-green their deserts by wailing to the sky and sticking their hands out lool like I said. Hopeless.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
China and Isreal didn't re-green their deserts by wailing to the sky and sticking their hands out lool like I said. Hopeless.

Huuno ALL the thumbs down in the world is not going to make the truth go away .

China have bee/Ant workers in their favor, and Israel has Brains- remember they are the chosen race.

What does Somalia have to offer?

If some natural disaster came to China and Israel, do you really think their technology would save them? You give human beings too much credit, we are fragile things that die very easily. Even trained doctors can't save their patients all the time. Don't be delusional.

Instead of bickering is there any organization we can donate to a reliable source. I just can't lay in my bed and do nothing.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
why is it that every single year somalia is hit by the “worst drought it has ever seen”.

does it ever get better? Are there ever droughts that weren’t as bad as the year before?

If every year the droughts get worse and worse, what does this say about Somalia’s future?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
why is it that every single year somalia is hit by the “worst drought it has ever seen”.

does it ever get better? Are there ever droughts that weren’t as bad as the year before?

If every year the droughts get worse and worse, what does this say about Somalia’s future?
It says for the next 3 decades we have to move all people to cities.

Geeljire life is over. Every year hundreds of thousands will starve to death otherwise as crops die outside of the lush South and therefore cattle too.

But climate change in the long run is projected to increase rain fall in the middle of the century for Somalia

Trending