Sometimes I'm just f*cking shocked about Somalia wallahi

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I think 2020s is our decade, infrastructure projects will start rolling out and will unify the country especially ones youth can enjoy like recently renovated stadiums;

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
They said that 10years ago, that 2010 was our year type bullshieet on somnet.
:russ:

I can't speak for 10 years ago, but February 2020 is the conference to clear National Debt of Somalia.

From there they will have access to infrastructure loans.

Somalis are a wild and fiercely proud people who believe in equality of men through the ties of kinship. Every Somali man is equal due to the support of his tribe, and so every idea, no matter how idiotic, is viewed as being equally valid. Somali society respects how many camels your tribe has, not one man's individual greatness. That is what separates us from Western Europeans. They had centuries of war, tribalism, and bloodshed before realizing that competence was far more lucrative than nepotism.

I'm quite aware of the tribal section on this forum, wlahi before I stumbled on this plague I was optimistic of Somali Unity but now as I've acknowledged the various differences of these tribes it discourages any thinking person to pursue Somali Unity.

It's safe to say that if Balkanization were to occur these cunts and those endorsing the division should be held accountable for their selfish actions and national negligence .

I'm starting to question this wether
Somali Identity was innovated as it never surfaced until pre colonial era it was established after the founders of SYL and the interests of Italian Somaliland officials .
As each tribal chief were adversaries to another, they would compete for the white man under their protectorate in exchange the tribes are provided with artillery to overpower the resisting tribes
This provoked the rivals to bend over to white man's interests in the region
men would often plunder their rivals and take war booties or the spoils of wars .
They would brag about it in their primitive geeraar or gabay

Sayid Abdalla hated the Isaaqs the Majeerteins the Hawiyes but today there are monuments of him was he the main trigger

Are we better of breaking apart

Somaliland wants to secede from Somalia because they do not want to be trapped in their vicious cycle

Puntland is also a treacherous state that should had parted ways long before the establishment of Somalia I believe they are better off claiming kinship to Arabs than Somalis

Jubbaland is a satellite state that serves the interests of Kenya nothing else

Same applies to the so called states of Hirshabeele, South West and Galmudug

Unless we end this federalism bullshit and eradicate this failure we won't see a stable Somalia

These tribes are not tribes within the Somali ethnicity as they've indicated they're each separate ethnic groups.

Yugoslavia. 2

Yes I clarify this
I regret my decisions observing tribal section because the amount of braincells I've lost reading their utter pathetic bullshit I can never recover from this
They spew nothing but hate they live and feed on this
They indoctrinate this on the young minds
These people can never be enlightened
I remember this song
but braindead fuckers ruin everything

These c%nts will never Take An L for Zoooomaaalia

I couldn't agree more. Thank you!

When I think about it I can just remember myself ten years ago I was dreaming that ten years ahead Somalia would be stable and we would again have restored our status on this earth partially ,,,hoyadiin wasse!!

It's now almost 2020 and we are still the same sh1thole just.looking at current documentaries on YouTube you can still see shitty dry sandy roads from decades ago. It's f*cking shameful even Syria has largely become stable except for Northern part and occasional Golan conflict.

Smh we are cursed
Brother if you look at the world as a human body.
A shithole has also its purpose.. Without the shithole the body cannot function.. So the world needs Somalia.. I say we should wear out title as a patch of honour :salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Brother if you look at the world as a human body.
A shithole has also its purpose.. Without the shithole the body cannot function.. So the world needs Somalia.. I say we should wear out title as a patch of honour :salute:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"you could always claim to be from Puntland a rich state that neighbors Somalia"

What are you meant to do after people find out it has a lower budget than Somalia.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalis are getting tired of UN orchestrated governance in Somalia.

Other than the short stint with the Islamic courts we had foreign organizations control the "rebuilding" of Somalia since the outbreak of the civil war.

If nothing changes in the next government there will be a coup within 2 years at most.

That's when we'll finally be able to control our own destiny.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
When I think about it I can just remember myself ten years ago I was dreaming that ten years ahead Somalia would be stable and we would again have restored our status on this earth partially ,,,hoyadiin wasse!!

It's now almost 2020 and we are still the same sh1thole just.looking at current documentaries on YouTube you can still see shitty dry sandy roads from decades ago. It's f*cking shameful even Syria has largely become stable except for Northern part and occasional Golan conflict.

Smh we are cursed
Have hope sxb

I'm not from Somali proper(south somalia,sl, pl). My tuulo was always shyt, at least I have excuse of we never had peace to make anything

Trending