Sometimes I watch interviews on the Breakfast Club YouTube channel and

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So did the aztecs and the mayans.....they don't exist today. Many peoples have had long beautiful histories but in the here and now it aint worth much more than a feel good moment for people of that lineage who are suffering today. There is this thing called reality which will smack you in the face when you're not looking and you have to snap the phuck out of it...fast.

LOL and? Mesopotamia and Babylon don't exist anymore, what's your point it's called history.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How are you guys able to learn English so well? Wallahi it amazes me how well Swedish, Norwegians Danish etc can not only be fluent in English but also speak in an American accent.

Do you study all your subjects in English? Are you educated by native English speakers?

Most anglophone countries teach second languages but only enough to have a short conversation and even those who dedicate their time to become fluent still have heavy accents.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is the same guy who keeps screaming my nigga my nigga my nigga on track then cries when someone other than black sings the lyrics. How dumb are you to release that song.

found it extremely interesting and if the story that the main somali subject says is true, you have to be heartless not to feel for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts