Sometimes I watch interviews on the Breakfast Club YouTube channel and

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown:coolioIm gettin curious now @Bob Marley @isme @youtoo if you feel this much resentment towards Somalis why did you Sign Up here You guys are always blowing up every small thing into proportion

Besides you guys always for some reason talk shit and belittle Somalia at any chance you get and than ironically you guys bootyclap for Ethiopia while they also look down on AA no scratch that Most African countries look down on AA

What can i tell you fella....if you all just stayed in your lanes....your little forums and talk sh*t til kingdom come then i and many others would be none the wiser...we would be in our forum doing our thing completely unaware of your existance and you would be in yours doing what you do.

However somalis barely dusted the sand they collected between their toes and barely dried the bedspread wrapped around their bodies from their trek to the west when they discovered the internet and seemingly a large proportion of them found it necessary to crash forums all over the place where black people congregate to sling disgusting vitriol. So unfortunately the genie once loose is very difficult to put back into the bottle.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
What can i tell you fella....if you all just stayed in your lanes....your little forums and talk sh*t til kingdom come then i and many others would be none the wiser...we would be in our forum doing our thing completely unaware of your existance and you would be in yours doing what you do.

However somalis barely dusted the sand they collected between their toes and barely dried the bedspread wrapped around their bodies from their trek to the west when they discovered the internet and seemingly a large proportion of them found it necessary to crash forums all over the place where black people congregate to sling disgusting vitriol. So unfortunately the genie once loose is very difficult to put back into the bottle.

None of us go to your forums. How about you fight the trolls over there?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
how about i go where the phuck I want...the internet isn't somalia ok fish.

Your the one whose coming crawling in here like a little dog looking for his Bone

whoever hurt you must have had an severe Impact on you

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Show me one somali car designer or tuck your tail between your legs and slither away gorgon.

There's Somali engineers working for NASA and we've only been in the US for two decades. We'll soon get there probably within this decade.

Seoul

. . .
Loool I think I've become used to it after watching love and hip hop for so long. I actually understand this ghetto English/mumbling. Sad times :browtf:

There's Somali engineers working for NASA and we've only been in the US for two decades. We'll soon get there probably within this decade.

Why do you keep trying to limit Somali potential to the US? Somalis everywhere else in the world they like the UK, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, or Finland, the Middle East, other African nations, or even in SOMALIA can't achieve anything? Is it because, The US is where the AAs, who are the source of your jealously, you obsessively want(but fail) to compete with live? If that's the case then you just better give up all hopes and ambitions you have, because if I understand correctly, you don't live in the US yourself.

Provide the names of notable Somali engineers or designers ANYWHERE in the world, not just in the US, if you like.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why do you keep trying to limit Somali potential to the US? Somalis everywhere else in the world they like the UK, Canada, Sweden, Denmark, or Finland, the Middle East, other African nations, or even in SOMALIA? Is it because, The US is where the AAs, who are the source of your jealously, you obsessively want(but fail) to compete with live? If that's the case then you just better give up all hopes and ambitions you have, because if I understand correctly, you don't live in the US yourself.

Provide the names of notable Somali engineers or designers ANYWHERE in the world, not just in the US, if you like.

Well your American and we're discussing African American failure to capitalize on Americas greatness. Once again just pointing out that Somalis are capitalizing.

I wonder how those somalis came to be working at Nasa...i wonder who laid that road for them to travel. Maybe the black chief executive there should start firing somalis. Listen i am a caribbean man...not an AA .....and your ignorant attitude pisses me off even if my people are not directly in the line of fire.

Look bottom line is that as just about all communities the black community is a diverse one. Hip hop/rap is a subculture which has produced many many successful people and has influenced the world........but even so to suggest that whatever you see and hear in hip hop represents more than a sliver of black america is just plain ignorant.

Well your American and we're discussing African American failure to capitalize on Americas greatness. Once again just pointing out that Somalis are capitalizing.
1. They aren't- So, clearly America isn't being so "great" to Somalis.

2. African-American accomplishments in our 151 years as free people in America eclipse that of Somalis in there 1000s of year history any where in the world infinitely many times over. This is a realization that you are going to have to come to someday.

If somalis couldn't accomplish anything significant in multi-thousands of years what makes you think refugee status in America is going to change anything?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
1. They aren't- So, clearly America isn't being so "great" to Somalis.

2. African-American accomplishments in our 151 years as free people in America eclipse that of Somalis in there 1000s of year history any where in the world infinitely many times over. This is a realization that you are going to have to come to someday.

If somalis couldn't accomplish anything significant in multi-thousands of years what makes you think refugee status in America is going to change anything?

Lies. What exactly have you accomplished? As I've said we have a long beautiful history.

Lies. What exactly have you accomplished? As I've said we have a long beautiful history.

Here's just one that I haven't mentioned thus far. Though, I don't suppose I'll be hearing back from you with any somali inventions, right?

Two of Johnson’s companies, Excellatron Solid State and Johnson Electro-Mechanical Systems (JEMS), are developing technology. Excellatron is introducing thin film batteries, a new generation of rechargeable battery technology. JEMS has developed the Johnson Thermo-Electrochemical Converter System (JTEC), listed by Popular Mechanics as one of the top 10 inventions of 2009.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lonnie_Johnson_(inventor)

So did the aztecs and the mayans.....they don't exist today. Many peoples have had long beautiful histories but in the here and now it aint worth much more than a feel good moment for people of that lineage who are suffering today. There is this thing called reality which will smack you in the face when you're not looking and you have to snap the phuck out of it...fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.