The knots are intimidating :mjcry:

Sure......
IMG_6613.jpg

dr.leorio

death\emitter
This type of Somali sword?
s1161b.jpg

It looks pretty cool :ehh:

That does look really cool but I was thinking more along the lines of a Samurai Sword, I took Japanese Martial Arts classes when I was a teenager for a couple of years but my sensei would always slap my hand when I would reach for the sword. Enemy of progress I say! :fittytousand:

And you want to be a doctor....

View attachment 20423

Jack the Ripper comes to mind, he was allegedly a doctor too....

Not sure who that is but healers have to be able to kickass in times of injustice, Mama didn't raise no pacifist lol

Last edited:
May be odd but feminine health. I feel like girls aren't taught much about it. The things some of us wonder about and have to ask should be common knowledge I feel :vo3yidw:

That does look really cook but I was thinking more along the lines of a Samurai Sword, I took Japanese Martial Arts classes when I was a teenager for a couple of years but my sensei would always slap my hand when I would reach for the sword. Enemy of progress I say! :fittytousand:

Not sure who that is but healers have to be able to kickass in times of injustice, Mama didn't raise no pacifist lol

The old Odeys don't play back home, their use you're skin as a coat and parade you're head on national TV ...:mjlol:

Now I understand why you held the steering wheel while I was driving on the highway going 60 mph:ohhh:

:ohdamn:

:dead:

Who are you talking waryaa the imaginary jinn of SS:pachah1:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
That does look really cool but I was thinking more along the lines of a Samurai Sword, I took Japanese Martial Arts classes when I was a teenager for a couple of years but my sensei would always slap my hand when I would reach for the sword. Enemy of progress I say! :fittytousand:
You are about that weeb life I see
6Ou0HoK.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just fuckin' them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's gone bad, she's gone forever :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.