Something you never learned....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a life skill/experience you never learned/had?

I never learned how to swim. I'm looking up adult classes now, I moved a lot and somehow missed that part of PE or would get up to floating then move.

I was talking to a friend who never rode a bicycle, I'm going to teach her.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Flares & glares people posted on the stairs lies get shared fire gets spread

Ashes get dashed while gash get mashed scandals and vandals grown men still wearing sandals

Carnage in vintage imaginative & vindictive what's the mission play your position

Glocks & cock blockers flock to the dock shocked & mocked as they share the stock

Heinously facetious fetus ornaments lay dormant slowly gasping through the torment

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
What's a life skill/experience you never learned/had?

I never learned how to swim. I'm looking up adult classes now, I moved a lot and somehow missed that part of PE or would get up to floating then move.

I was talking to a friend who never rode a bicycle, I'm going to teach her.
I never learned how to play piano. Insha'God I will take a piano class at Uni to learn.

I never learned how to contour, I tried ,bought everything but it never turns out how I want + I never learned how to do eyeliner its never a perfect line

I need to learn how to have a proper conversation with the opposite sex. These scandinavian girl are so good look that i start to stutter when i have a conversation with them. :jcoleno:

TooMacaan

VIP
Most people are self-centered and like to talk about themselves all the time ... just have to remember things they tell you and bring it up again, how did the vacation go? Blabla
(Not completely sarcastic, I do mean it on some level lol.)
I make an effort to do it now since it's necessary these days, but it doesn't come easily. Very draining, tedious, and feels disingenuous tbh.
Yea, I've gotten used to the quick exchanges but the worst is maintaining the small talk, so awkward, I'd rather discuss an actual/set subject.

Last edited:
What is contour
upload_2017-6-6_19-17-39.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending