Something plaguing your mind?

Take it from me. Recently I’ve been going through a rough patch and it’s been on my mind 24/7 I’m not even joking I thought about it all the time. I’d wake up it’s the first thing in my mind. Going to sleep it would still be on my mind.

If you are also dealing with something like (the thing is causing anxiety and etc) this the only thing that is going to make you forget it is:

A.) Working out
B.) Chores
C.) Homework
D.) A hobby
E.)
All of the above

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Being Broke.

1714932959094.png

Currently short on rent lol 24/7 on my mind praying to run into one of those online pranks that gives you 10 k spontaneously lol amin

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
Currently short on rent lol 24/7 on my mind praying to run into one of those online pranks that gives you 10 k spontaneously lol amin
I’d cashapp you but I have no money you should ask Latto on Twitter she was giving out money 😭😭

Inshallah you can meet your rent❤️ I get those obsessive thoughts though. Being in drama with some people right now and they’re on my mind all the time

Are you a student?

Inshallah you can meet your rent❤️ I get those obsessive thoughts though. Being in drama with some people right now and they’re on my mind all the time

Are you a student?
The best way to make sense out of a drama like that is to be intentional about it. When ever it comes to your mind be choosy by looking at the bigger picture learning what you can from it and moving on quickly don’t dwell on it.

Last edited: