something must be addressed

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
So you are really in post war Somalia??
Kkkkkkk
That's what fobs nowadays do there , it's strange however.

Unfortunately that was never like this in the 80's or 90's.

The police would beat you up but since the government disintegrated and the mass takeover of nomads.

Expect to see anything.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
why the f*ck do somali niggas back home hold hands while they walk??? :westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

like wtf is wrong with them, that's so disgusting :vqbuyv0:
Your time in the west makes you perceive any form of affection or fondness as disgusting when in many cultures it’s a perfectly normal thing to do. Arabs kiss each other’s cheeks, New Zealanders touch noses and so on and so forth.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
why the f*ck do somali niggas back home hold hands while they walk??? :westbrookwtf::williamswtf:

like wtf is wrong with them, that's so disgusting :vqbuyv0:
This nigga though, what makes you think you are any better than the ones back home
Quit the condescending at least they are contended with their lives in their paper states meanwhile you are a dhaqancelis playing gay songs in the masjid.

Now who's the worse one.

The audacity of this dude lfmao.

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
This nigga though, what makes you think you are any better than the ones back home
Quit the condescending at least they are contended with their lives in their paper states meanwhile you are a dhaqancelis playing gay songs in the masjid.

Now who's the worse one.

The audacity of this dude lfmao.
most people back home have a hard time being classified as human, let alone better than or equal to me :deadrose:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Your time in the west makes you perceive any form of affection or fondness as disgusting when in many cultures it’s a perfectly normal thing to do. Arabs kiss each other’s cheeks, New Zealanders touch noses and so on and so forth.
don't bring NZers into this. it is traditional for Native NZ called Māori. it is called Hongi.

images (20) (151).jpeg

camelbeater11

Deku 💚
So you are really in post war Somalia??
Kkkkkkk
That's what fobs nowadays do there , it's strange however.

Unfortunately that was never like this in the 80's or 90's.

The police would beat you up but since the government disintegrated and the mass takeover of nomads.

Expect to see anything.
So you saw this nasty shit too? what was your reaction?

i just dont wanna tell em

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Since when was this a Somali thing to do? I never hold my friends hands :russ:
it's common for somalis who grew up in Somalia. it's really common. sign of friendship. I was surprised when I went for dhaqan celis

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
most people back home have a hard time being classified as human, let alone better than or equal to me :deadrose:
But still you were sent there so that sums up the answers anyway.
You haven't adjusted well in your host nation. What makes you believe you can judge people irrespective of their actions.

You are not perfect either.

Trending