Something is not right.

What is this thing and others like it doing in Mogadishu? Especially in high positions. I saw it visit Galmudug a few weeks back. Can't even visit his own village in Lascanood. What do these contribute other than drain our resources?
xijaar.png

Why does that langaab kid feel welcome in Mogadishu but not Hargeysa? (Somalia's 2nd capital) Why does Al-shabab declare war on only HAG lands, people and bomb Mogadishu. Something is not right.

My people are rich but we got problems, too many parasites, langaabs like that kid. Too many outsiders who have jobs in HAG lands. We need to expel all non-HAGs from our cities, towns and lands. We need to be like Somaliland and Puntland. No more Somalimo, burn that blue flag.

Somalilanders long ago burnt that blue flag and since than never looked back.

FGS is Somalias government. If you want a HAG government go to Galmudug.

Alshabab is mainly HAG with Bantu foot soldiers.

Warsengali kid what do you contribute to the so called Somali government? Do your people pay tax or contribute soldiers? Has a Waserngali ever died fighting Al-shabab? Do you Warsengali live in Mogadishu? Have you seen a Sacad in a Warsengali village? Go away.

Last edited:
Warsengali kid what do you contribute to the so called Somali government? Do your people pay tax or contribute soldiers? Has a Waserngali ever died fighting Al-shabab? Do you Warsengali live in Mogadishu? Have you seen a Sacad in a Warsengali village? Go away.
Plenty of warsengali live in Xamar and we pay tax just like everwhere else. We live in Jubaland , Sanaag and Bari of Somalia.

Xamar is a multi qabil city saxib, if you want a HAG city go build dhuuusomareeb. My uncle will be the head police officer of Somalia for the foreseeable future kkk.

forcefully change the capital if you don't like it.
He doesnt have the power to do that lol, its always the ones from Dhusomareeb who hate their town and claim Xamar exclusively for their clan. Xamar is a multi qabil city with Abgaal as the majority.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
He doesnt have the power to do that lol, its always the ones from Dhusomareeb who hate their town and claim Xamar exclusively for their clan. Xamar is a multi qabil city with Abgaal as the majority.
this kid drank a lot of qabalistic caano when he was baby

Sheikh Atom was more then 10 years ago, he lives in Qatar. No more terrorists in Sanaag meanwhile in NFD you guys are getting your heads chopped off by Alshabab.

Billions in money from Nairobi yet no safety in the region, back to work sijuu.
PIS has been fighting tuuna terrorists for a long time.

What is this thing and others like it doing in Mogadishu? Especially in high positions. I saw it visit Galmudug a few weeks back. Can't even visit his own village in Lascanood. What do these contribute other than drain our resources?
xijaar.png

Why does that langaab kid feel welcome in Mogadishu but not Hargeysa? (Somalia's 2nd capital) Why does Al-shabab declare war on only HAG lands, people and bomb Mogadishu. Something is not right.

My people are rich but we got problems, too many parasites, langaabs like that kid. Too many outsiders who have jobs in HAG lands. We need to expel all non-HAGs from our cities, towns and lands. We need to be like Somaliland and Puntland. No more Somalimo, burn that blue flag.

Somalilanders long ago burnt that blue flag and since than never looked back.
I agree let's burn the italian colonist inspired flag :salute:

Galmudug maa dhisatid, maxaa kaa galay xamar, didn't you come to xamar in '91 and looted abgaal ama sheekdaas waa myth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Go build dhuusomareeb Xamar belongs to all Somalis and positions will be divided on 4.5

Trending