Something I’ve noticed about hood faraax

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I grew up in rough rough neighborhoods during elementary and middle, and got into plenty of fights with neighborhood kids.
I didn’t get along with the Somali kids cause I called one a fobf**k cause he called me dhoqon:drakelaugh:
Something frustrating is the Madow kids white kids even native islanders fought fairly
To this day I haven’t seen young faraax fight another man one to one , cowards wlhi always trying to jump niggas :kodaksmiley:
The amount of times I’d had to call my cousins cause Ahmed down the street lied about the one on one and brought half his clan was too much to count :damn:
Moral of the story if your fighting don’t be p**sy and do it one on like a man :kodaksmiley:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Never it's a fight the plan is to make you regret ever thinking you had a chance. If you think somali's are bad try peeps from HK they came with the triad to our school LMFAO.

I miss middle school never ending fights nothing getting put on your crimminal record. I let off all my steam early in life all justified of course. Take me back! Life was really just WWE for me

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Either fight the guy on sight or leave it cuz if you plan a day hes gonna pull up deep :camby:

I don't fight fair most times tho :manny:

I grew up in rough rough neighborhoods during elementary and middle, and got into plenty of fights with neighborhood kids.
I didn’t get along with the Somali kids cause I called one a fobf**k cause he called me dhoqon:drakelaugh:
Something frustrating is the Madow kids white kids even native islanders fought fairly
To this day I haven’t seen young faraax fight another man one to one , cowards wlhi always trying to jump niggas :kodaksmiley:
The amount of times I’d had to call my cousins cause Ahmed down the street lied about the one on one and brought half his clan was too much to count :damn:
Moral of the story if your fighting don’t be p**sy and do it one on like a man :kodaksmiley:
I used to be like you with the one on one. But it’s stupid. The purpose of fight is to win, not fight fair. Do countries fight fair? Once we fighting all rules are out of the window. So yeah fake macho one on one nonsense is just that. Nonsense

Trending

Latest posts