Someone tell me a good documentary to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a comprehensive account of WW2 then "The World at War" is among the best if not the best WW2 doc ever produced.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
More than honey
The colony
Tales from the hive.

ive been interested in bees lately.

Watch a good nature documentary with a cup of tea and a digestive. :nvjpqts:

Corbettreport is my go to youtube channel to satisfy my conspiracy theory appetite .

This video discusses how big oil came to dominate united states government and changed united states foreign policies towards middle-east.
Very in-depth and well made documentary

This one is long documentary but i believe its worth its time . Its about debt based currency and the IMF, World Bank and how they changed to world for the worst .

7up south africa
It is about the life of few south african kids. They started filming about the lives of the kids of different ethnic brackground such as boer,british,indian and zulu who are either rich or poor.They are all the same age. They start filming from the age 7 and then update about their lives and how things are going about their life every seven years till they reach the age 28. It is interesting though. Some stays poor, some becomes rich and some stay rich. They started filming it during the apartheid. So i hope you like it.:francis:

I watched some addictive series, its called Prophet Joseph. You need to watch all 45 episodes to understand it.

Last edited:
I stated watching it from Episode 15. The first minute of these two episodes, will give a ruff understanding about the series.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This documentary is good and it's called "my uncle ba igu aasay when I was a kid that's why I turn into a female "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending