''Someone hit on me while i was out''

Would you take it as disrespect?

• Total voters
The question is WHY did she tell u??? Women get hit on every time but they rub it off, no big deal. It seems she wanted u to be jealous. Maybe you are not touching her

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
That's why basra is the edo here and I am the atheer, women particularly in the stage before marriage and it's security and comfort will rarely tell you about their encounters lest you judge them wrongly and it affects your potential marriage.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's why basra is the edo here and I am the atheer, women particularly in the stage before marriage and it's security and comfort will rarely tell you about their encounters lest you judge them wrongly and it affects your potential marriage.

Preach King Hared

Ninyahow you should be prosecuted and receive a heavy sentence for causing headaches among FOB members on this forum with your English. You've been solely responsible for the increase in prices of paracetamol in areas where FOBS reside, due to the heightened demand resulting from your fossil English
Oi mate, that is a bit of a barney you lifted, albeit I have quit weaving Cockney in the generals a long time ago.

Maya, lakin wa nin shactiro badan
His puns are brilliant.

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Oi mate, that is a bit of a barney you lifted, albeit I have quit weaving Cockney in the generals a long time ago.

His puns are brilliant.
🤣Settle down now, lad, the gentry society would not approve of such behaviour
season 1 king GIF by The White Princess

🤣This is my penchant, Faarax from baadiyo would have been a great addition to the show

🤔If your wife or someone you are about to marry told you that while she was out, a guy hit on her or asked for her number, would you take it as disrespect?

We are all different. Tell us how you would react as a person.

Would you go ape shit?
Would you be okay with it?
Would you take it as disrespect?
Would you tell her to keep it to herself and never tell you anything like that again?
Would you process it logically and understand that none of it is her fault, and be happy with the fact that she felt comfortable enough to tell you?
Women are very smart about this, especially Somali women. If you're worth anything as a man your wife will curve 99.99% of flirt attempts and go about her day without you ever hearing about it. The woman will know not to put her husband in mental distress unless a serious transgression occurs where the man needs to act. The wife plays an important role in the household the job takes brains believe it or not. If your wife just says to you "A man said I was beautiful at the market today." Assuming she not trying to make you jealous and just blurts that out then married an airhead.