''Someone hit on me while i was out''

Would you take it as disrespect?

• Total voters

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤔If your wife or someone you are about to marry told you that while she was out, a guy hit on her or asked for her number, would you take it as disrespect?

We are all different. Tell us how you would react as a person.

Would you go ape shit?
Would you be okay with it?
Would you tell her to keep it to herself and never tell you anything like that again?
Would you process it logically and understand that none of it is her fault, and be happy with the fact that she felt comfortable enough to tell you?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The question is WHY did she tell u??? Women get hit on every time but they rub it off, no big deal. It seems she wanted u to be jealous. Maybe you are not touching her

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
The question is WHY did she tell u??? Women get hit on every time but they rub it off, no big deal. It seems she wanted u to be jealous. Maybe you are not touching her

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
🤣Adiga oo raali ah ''you'' ka bixi sentence kaa, waxaan waa hypothetical question not something aniga i haysto🤣tryna see how each person on here would react to a situation like that, qoriga hawada u jeedi

🤔If your wife or someone you are about to marry told you that while she was out, a guy hit on her or asked for her number, would you take it as disrespect?

We are all different. Tell us how you would react as a person.

Would you go ape shit?
Would you be okay with it?
Would you tell her to keep it to herself and never tell you anything like that again?
Would you process it logically and understand that none of it is her fault, and be happy with the fact that she felt comfortable enough to tell you?
It all depends upon the lady: A foot loose, fancy free floozy, or a fine femme fatale? I know you dislike analogies, but let me offer a couple to buttress the reasoning. a) Out of Kula Lumpur airport, the lady I was with told me she was hit on by a chap whilst waiting for me. I thought to myself, what a floozy. b) En route to dinner post an event at Berlin Philharmonic, a lady told me there was a guy walking by, who fancied her and has been trying to go out with her. I told her to say hello, introduce him to me, and I invited him to join us for dinner. So, it varies and entirely depends upon the lady in question. A foot loose, fancy free floozy, or a fine femme fatale.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
🤣Adiga oo raali ah ''you'' ka bixi sentence kaa, waxaan waa hypothetical question not something aniga i haysto🤣tryna see how each person on here would react to a situation like that, qoriga hawada u jeedi

Miiyaaa hayee huuuno

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
It all depends upon the lady: A foot loose, fancy free floozy, or a fine femme fatale? I know you dislike analogies, but let me offer a couple to buttress the reasoning. a) Out of Kula Lumpur airport, the lady I was with told me she was hit on by a chap whilst waiting for me. I thought to myself, what a floozy. b) En route to dinner post an event at Berlin Philharmonic, a lady told me there was a guy walking by, who fancied her and has been trying to go out with her. I told her to say hello, introduce him to me, and I invited him to join us for dinner. So, it varies and entirely depends upon the lady in question. A foot loose, fancy free floozy, or a fine femme fatale.
What if it's someone you're serious about marrying? How would you react to such a situation, Mr. ''I will gun you down with my primordial English'' Let's say the lady is classy, serious, well-mannered, with no cursing in her vocabulary, and is also religious

What if it's someone you're serious about marrying? How would you react to such a situation, Mr. ''I will gun you down with my primordial English'' Let's say the lady is classy, serious, well-mannered, with no cursing in her vocabulary, and is also religious
If I have got confidence in her, and know she is the prim, proper, and demure type, I would not even think about it. Actually, I might even pat her on the back.

Postscript:
You know what, I just realised what you name stands for, you are a riot, mate.
giphy.gif

If you’re with an attractive person they’re gonna get attention from others.

What matters most is how they react to said attention. Someone who likes the attention = red flag

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
If I have got confidence in her, and know she is the prim, proper, and demure type, I would not even think about it. Actually, I might even pat her on the back.

Postscript:
You know what, I just realised what you name stands for, you are a riot, mate.
giphy.gif
Ninyahow you should be prosecuted and receive a heavy sentence for causing headaches among FOB members on this forum with your English. You've been solely responsible for the increase in prices of paracetamol in areas where FOBS reside, due to the heightened demand resulting from your fossil English

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia